Nike has debuted its latest innovation, Nike Hyper Court, across five locations in Manila, Philippines. For this latest project, Nike has partnered with Google to create basketball courts to give ballers access to special content.
Manila is a city with a large basketball presence, but minimal resources for training and data. Nike Hyper Court aims to aid this problem. Players will be able to access free content via their mobile device including training videos from experienced coaches, drills, activities, and special Nike basketball content. Over time, the app will also begin to cater specifically to each player's tendencies.
Aside from the training aspect, each of the five courts are covered in huge illustrations by Arturo Torres featuring Nike Basketball's signature athletes. The first five Nike Hyper Court locations will be launching this holiday season in the following cities:
- Titan Love Court, BGC – LeBron James Court
- Ususan Court, Taguig – Kobe Bryant Court
- Comembo Covered Court, Makati – Kevin Durant Court
- Scarlet Homes Covered Court, Paranaque – Russell Westbrook Court
- YCL Covered Court, Quezon City – Kyrie Irving Court