by Brandon Richard
Bango the Buck hasn't been shy about showing off his adidas Yeezy Boosts, but he isn't the first sports mascot to rock heat on the court. Throughout the years, mascots on the pro and collegiate levels have made sneakers part of the gig. While most opt for mascot-sized generic costume models, others have taken things a step further by bringing recognizable silhouettes from popular brands to the hardwood.
Here's the 10 best sneakers that have been worn by NBA and NCAA mascots.
10. Otto the Orange of the Syracuse Orange
Shoe: Nike Dunk Low "Orangemen"
9. Boomer of the Indiana Pacers
Shoe: adidas Crazy 8
8. G-Man of the Washington Wizards
Shoe: Nike Zoom Kobe 6
7. Quai 54 Mascot
Shoe: Air Jordan 5 Retro "Quai 54"
6. Hip-Hop of the Philadelphia 76ers
Shoe: Reebok Answer 4
5. Duke Blue Devil
Shoe: Nike Kobe 8 "Duke" PE
4. Bango of the Milwaukee Bucks
Shoe: adidas Yeezy 750 Boost
3. Franklin of the Philadelphia 76ers
Shoe: Reebok Question
2. Puddles the Duck of the Oregon Ducks
Shoe: Air Jordan 3 "Pit Crew"
1. Hugo the Hornet of the Charlotte Hornets
Shoe: Air Jordan 11 "Concord"