by Brandon Richard
Each day, sneakerheads use social media to show what they're wearing and buying. With thousands of followers at stake, users are getting more creative with the way they display their kicks. For the most part, that's been beneficial for sneaker photography, but there are a few instances where people miss the mark.
Last September, we shared 20 of the lamest ironic sneaker photos found on Instagram and Twitter. As defined in the original post, ironic photos are the shots that feature a sneaker next to the object that inspired its nickname. Think 'Bred' Air Jordans next to a loaf of bread — the point of taking that kind of photo is unknown, but it happens. A LOT.
Putting together the first group was so fun that we've decided to give it another go. Here's 20 more lame and ironic sneaker photos. Again, if you're responsible for one of these photos, please don't take it personally — it's all in fun. Plus, the more you take, the more installments we can post in the future.
20. Pusha T x adidas EQT Running Guidance '93 'King Push'
19. Air Jordan 5 'Oregon Ducks' Custom
18. Nike KD 4 'Nerf'
17. Nike Lil' Posite One 'Fruity Pebbles'
16. Nike Dunk Low SB 'Heineken'
15. Air Jordan 11 'Space Jam'
14. Air Jordan 7 'Citrus'
13. Air Jordan 6 'Oreo'
12. Air Jordan 6 'Champagne'
11. Air Jordan 3 'Mocha'
10. Nike Air Force 1 Downtown 'Python'
9. Nike LeBron 12 Low 'LeBronold Palmer'
8. Air Jordan 5 'Grape'
7. Air Jordan 1 High 'Gum'
6. Sneaker Heat
5. Nike Air Max 90 'Cork' x Air Jordan 6 'Champagne'
4. Nike Air Bakin
3. Air Jordan 4 'Oreo'
2. Air Jordan 7 'Raptor'
1. DJ Khaled x Air Jordan 4 'Oreo'