words // Luis Sanchez
The NBA's 68th anniversary sneaker tops this week's list of worst appealing new sneakers.
Also ranking towards the bottom according to your Cop or Not votes are upcoming drops from Nike Sportswear and Reebok, along with two new releases from Y-3. The recently reissued Air Raid didn't get much love in a new White/Metallic Gold colorway, along with the unorthodox vulcanized sole AIr Trainer Huarache.
Check out all of this past week's least appealing new sneakers in the list below. Are anoy of this week's kicks on your hit list? Sound off in the comments below.
10. adidas Y-3 Qasa High - Khaki - NOT - 46.67%
9. Nike Air Raid - Metallic Gold - NOT - 47.06%
8. Nike Terminator High - Georgetown - NOT - 50%
7. Nike 2014 #BETRUE Collection - NOT - 50%
6. Nike Air Tech Challenge II - GS Colorways - NOT - 50%
5. adidas Y-3 Hayex Low - NOT - 53.33%
4. Reebok Shaqnosis - Miami Heat - NOT - 54.55%
3. Nike City Collection - Shanghai - NOT - 60%
2. Nike Trainer Huarache - Vulcanized Sole - NOT - 60.87%
1. NBA's 68th Anniversary Sneaker - NOT - 71.43%