words // Luis Sanchez
Coming in as no surprise, the much talked about $100,000 Yeezy set leads this past week's list of kicks you're least likely to pick up according to your Cop or Not votes.
Aside from the outrageously priced complete Air Yeezy set, the past week also introduced to us the upcoming LeBron XII, an interesting Dunk-inspired wedge by Bape and an all new AJ 1 Low City Pack, all which didn't really impress too much. Chi McBride's lased Air Jordan 11 Low also didn't really blow anyone away, along with the previously unseen 'Knicks' Air Foamposite One sample.
Check out all of this past week's least appealing kicks in the list below.
10. Air Jordan 1 Retro Low - City Pack - Chicago - NOT - 44.44%
9. Nike Air Foamposite One - Knicks Sample - NOT - 45%
8. Chi McBride's 1 of 1 Air Jordan 11 Retro Low - NOT - 46.81%
7. Converse Auckland Racer - Animal Print Pack - NOT - 50%
6. Puma R698 - Black/Pink - NOT - 57.14%
5. Nike LeBron XII - NOT - 62.24%
4. Reebok Blacktop Retaliate - NOT - 69.23%
3. Air Jordan 1 Retro Low - City Pack - LA - NOT - 70%
2. Bape WMNS Camo Bape Sta Wedge - NOT - 80%
1. Nike AIr Yeezy Complete Set for $100K - NOT - 91.78%