words // Luis Sanchez
This week's list of least appealing kicks according to your Cop or Not votes is filled with upcoming releases from the Jordan Brand and NSW.
At the top of this week's list is a new mint green-accented Air Jordan 6 Retro that caught everyone by surprise, along with the Air Jordan XI-inspired Air Foamposite One. The multi-color Jordan Future didn't impress much either, as well as upcoming releases from NSW in the Miami Vice-esque Air Raid, the Yeezy-inspired Air Force 1 Low and the 'Cool Grey' Air Max Light Essential.
Check the full list below, for a look at this week;s bottom ten kicks according to your Cop or Not votes.
10. Nike Air Max Light Essential - Cool Grey - NOT - 36.36%
9. Nike Air Force 1 Low - Black/Laser Crimson-Arctic Green - NOT - 36.84%
8. Nike Air Raid - Atomic Mango/Turbo Green-Laser Crimson - NOT - 44.12%
7. Nike LeBron XI EXT - Blue Suede - NOT - 44.26%
6. Nike Free OG - Volt - NOT - 52.94%
5. Jordan Future - Multi-Color - NOT - 55.79%
4. Reebok GL 6000 - Black/Lemon - NOT - 58.82%
3. adidas x Raf Simons Bounce - NOT - 62.50%
2. Nike Air Foamposite One - Concord - NOT - 62.50%
1. Air Jordan 6 Retro - Black/Venom Green - NOT - 65.02%