words // Luis Sanchez
Two Jeremy Scott styles and an upcoming Nike basketball model lead the way as part of this past week's worst.
According to your Cop or Not votes, the all new Air Jordan 5LAB3 isn't really that impressive, along with the yet to be released LeBron XI Elite by Nike Basketball. adidas Originals' new gold python Rod Laver by Jeremy Scott didn't get much love at all this past week, followed by the 'Union Jack' Instinct Hi by JS as well.
What other kicks failed to impress over the past week? Find out in the list below.
10. Nike KD VI GS 'Camo' NOT - 35.48%
9. adidas Originals JS Instinct Hi 'Union Jack' NOT - 36%
8. Jordan 1.5 Retro 'Knicks' NOT - 38.46%
7. Jordan Melo M10 'Pure Platinum' NOT - 50%
6. Jordan 6 Rings 'Venom Green' NOT - 50%
5. Nike LeBron 11 Low NOT - 51.02%
4. adidas x Jeremy Scott Rod Laver 'Gold Python' NOT - 51.72%
3. Nike Air Up '14 'Yellow Strike' NOT - 57.14%
2. Air Jordan 5LAB3 NOT - 58.97
1. Nike LeBron XI Elite NOT - 67.65%