words // Brennan Hiro Williams
Nike and LeBron James are inviting young athletes and artists to design LeBron's next Nike t-shirt in a special contest celebrating the new LeBron 11.
Kids between age 5-12 can submit their design directly to Nike. The winner will have their t-shirt design produced by Nike and win a trip to Miami to watch LeBron play live. In addition, an equipment donation will be made to the winner's school PE program.
Nike provides the contest rules below:
- Use LeBron James as the inspiration to design a t-shirt.
- Design can include images, numbers and words like "Nike" and "Miami." Steer clear of drawing LeBron in a Miami Heat uniform—NBA logos aren't allowed.
- Design must be drawn freehand on 8.5" x 11" paper using either a pen, pencil, markers, crayons or paint.
- Design must be created by kids between the ages of 5-12 without assistance from parents.
- A parent or guardian must write down the name, age, city and state of the t-shirt designer. A parent or guardian must also include their name, email address and phone number and include a sentence or two telling Nike the inspiration behind the design.
All submissions must be received by Nov. 15, 2013.
You can submit your design in 1 of 2 ways: Scan and email your design (including the child's info) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: Design LeBron’s Tee, 1 Bowerman Drive KG3, Beaverton, OR 97005.