I would say only a good 30% of real sneakerheads are there to buy/keep/wear. The other 70% are buy/resell/makemoney
It's how it is now a days.
words // Zac Dubasik
"Ducks" colorways have been showing up everywhere lately, and after seeing previews for a while now, it appears that the Foamposites finally have a release date. And it's much sooner than you may have expected.
According to IcySole, the Oregon Foams will quickstrike on 12/30, and retail for $250. Will you be picking up a pair?