Cop or Not By The Numbers // Worst of The Week - 5.25.14
words // Luis Sanchez
The holiday weekend continues with a look at this week's least loved kicks according to your Cop or Not votes.
Our first not so good look at the LeBron XII didn't really blow anyone away this week, with only 37% of voters saying they'd cop the upcoming signature model. Another premier model in the Jordan Future didn't impress much on the feet of Russell Westbrook either this week, along with the upcoming high end Jordan Shine in all black.
Check out all of this past week's least appealing kicks in the list below.
10. Air Jordan 2 Retro - Iron Purple - NOT - 44.74%
8. Nike LeBron XI Low - Dunkman - NOT - 47.92%
7. Vans California Twill Pack - NOT - 50%
6. Nike WMNS Air Huarache - Laser Crimson - NOT - 50%
5. Nike SB Stefan Janoski - Splatter - NOT - 50%
4. Nike Air Foamposite One - Concord - NOT - 61.81%
3. Nike LeBron XII - NOT - 62.98%
2. Jordan Shine - Black - NOT - 66.67%
1. Jordan Future - Volt - NOT - 73.68%