Cop or Not By The Numbers // Worst of The Week - 4.6.14
words // Luis Sanchez
A number of Jordan Brand style fill this week's worst according to your Cop or Not votes.
Not so well received these week was the upcoming Jordan Super.Fly III, the much talked about Yeezy-inspired Jordan SC-3 and the Jordan Future in 16 upcoming colorways. The not so good week for the Jordan Brand continued with the 'Purple Safari' Air Jordan 2 Retro not getting much love at all. Nike Sportswear's new look for the Air Raid didn't really impress either, along with a new colorway of the Grid 9000 by Saucony.
Check out this week's bottom 10 according to your Cop or Not votes i the list below.
10. Saucony Grid 9000 - Black/Red-Grey - NOT - 43.75%
9. Air Jordan 2 Retro - Purple Safari - NOT - 45%
8. Jordan Future - Summer & Fall Colorways - NOT - 45.22%
7. Nike Air Raid - Venom Green - NOT - 48.48%
6. Johnny Football's Limited Pro Jersey By Nike - NOT - 61.40%
5. Jordan Future - Purple/White - NOT - 63.83%
4. Jordan Super.Fly 3 - NOT - 65.66%
3. adidas JS Bones - Multi-Color - NOT - 71.88%
2. Jordan SC-3- 'Yeezy' - NOT - 72.96%
1. Lanvin Men's Runner - NOT - 84.09%