Cop or Not By The Numbers // Worst of The Week - 3.16.14
words // Luis Sanchez
The Jordan Brand's high fashion take on the AJ I heads this week's least appealing kicks according to your Cop or Not votes.
Officially unveiled earlier this week by the Jordan Brand, the woven leather Jordan Shine's $400 retail price tag definitely had a lot to do with the low cop percentage they saw this week. Nike Sportswear's 'Cork' LeBron XI Lifestyle didn't get much love either this week, along with two colorways of the Air Footscape Woven Motion.
For a look at the rest of this past week's least-liked kicks, check out the list below.
10. Supreme x CDG x VANS Capsule Collection NOT - 47.06%
9. Supra Crown Coalition Pistol NOT - 50%
8. Nike LeBron XI EXT 'Blue Suede' NOT - 51.72%
6. Nike LeBron XI Low Grey/Red NOT - 60%
5. Reebok Shaqnosis 'Miami' NOT - 63.27%
4. Nike SB Dunk Mid 'Mesh' NOT - 64%
3. Nike Air Footscape Woven Motion 'Challenge Red' NOT - 64.29%
2. NSW LeBron XI Lifestyle 'Cork' NOT - 65.12%
1. Jordan Shine NOT - 67.32%