Cop or Not By The Numbers // Worst of The Week - 2.9.14
words // Luis Sanchez
After ranking this week's best, its now time to take it to the opposite side of things with a look at the ten worst shoes on the SC blog this week.
This week's worst is filled by the big players in the industry, with a number of Nike and Jordan Brand styles leading the way. Supra also fell into this week's bottom ten, along with a new model from Airwalk. A much talked about unreleased Air Jordan spotted on Usher's feet earlier this week wasn't so well recieved either, as well as LeBron's upcoming signature model for the playoffs.
Check out this week's ten worst kicks according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. Nike Air Force 1 Low GS Year of The Horse NOT - 55.56%
9. Nike Air Force 1 Low - Air Tech Challenge NOT - 57.89%
8. Nike LeBron XI Elite NOT - 58.26%
7. Jordan Six Rings 'Dark Powder Blue' NOT - 59.26%
6. Usher's Air Jordan 9 Retro NOT - 59.68%
5. Supra Spectra Magazine NOT - 60%
4. NSW LeBron XI Lifestyle 'University Red' NOT - 62.07%
3. SneakerST 'Tiffany' iPhone Case NOT - 63.64%
2. Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Spider-Man' NOT - 65.08%
1. Airwalk Andy MacDonald Signature Shoe NOT - 68.42%