Cop or Not By The Numbers // Worst of The Week - 1.26.14
words // Luis Sanchez
The bottom ten according to this week's Cop or Not votes features a surprising selection of sneakers.
Among the ten least-liked this week are retro styles such as the upcoming TMAC 3 by adidas, and the 20th anniversary version of the Air Up by Nike Sportswear. Nike Basketball's LeBron XI Elite wasn't so well received this week either, along with the Jordan XX8 SE in an all new 'Squadron Green' colorway.
Check out the worst kicks of the week according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. adidas TMAC 3 Retro NOT - 39%
9. Nike SB Stefan Janoski - 3 Colorways NOT - 41%
8. Air Jordan 5 Retro - Oregon Ducks - Jumpduck Logo NOT - 44%
7. Air Jordan XX8 XE - Squadron Green NOT - 46%
6. Nike Air Revolution - Grey/Red NOT - 55%
5. Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 RT Collection NOT - 59%
4. Louis Vuitton Slalom - Red NOT - 61%
3. Nike LeBron XI Elite NOT - 72%
2. Supra x A-Morir Cheetah Collection - NOT - 80%
1. Nike Air Up '14 - Orlando Alternate NOT - 83%
INBOX ME FOR DETAILS AND PRICES
--Jordan Military IV's size 10.5
--Jordan 7's Olympics size 10
--Jordan 12's Cool Grey size 10.5
--Nike Zoom GALAXY size 10.5--
--Kobe's Venice beach size 11--
Searching=DS or VNDS
**KDIV nerf or galaxy size 11
** Kobe's VII galaxy size 11
"Im a Sneaker Lover, not a sneakerhead*
"I hope I start a tradition of sneakers for my family as a silly bond,only we would understand"