Cop or Not By The Numbers // Best of The Week - 6.6.14
words // Luis Sanchez
The recently unveiled 'Beethoven' Kobe 9 Elite Low comes in as this week's most appealing upcoming new release.
Aside from the Flyknit-constructed Kobe 9 Low, news of the 'Scream Green' Air Huarache making a return this summer was also pretty well received by our readers. The 'Floridians' LeBron XI Low also impressed according to your Cop or Not votes, as well as this weekend's release of the 'Chilling Red' Lil' Penny Posite by Nike Sportswear.
Check out all of this week's top kicks according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. adidas RG3 Boost Trainer - COP - 91.89%
9. Reebok Kamikaze II Low - Black/White - COP - 92.31%
8. Reebok Blast - COP 92.31%
7. Nike Air Max 1 Premium QS - Hyper Punch - COP - 92.45%
6. Nike Lil Penny Posite - Chilling Red - COP - 92.50%
5. Nike Air Huarache - Scream Green - COP - 93.02%
4. Nike LeBron 11 Low - Floridians - COP - 93.33%
3. Nike Air Griffey Max 1 - Photo Blue - COP - 93.42%
2. Lemar & Dauley x FILA Cage - Mojito - COP - 94.12%
1. Nike Kobe 9 Low Elite - Beethoven - COP - 95.20%