Cop or Not By The Numbers // Best of The Week - 4.4.14
words // Luis Sanchez
Our latest Cop or Not rundown is led by yet another impressive release from New Balance.
New Balance leads the charge this week with the Made in England 577 releasing as part of the Seaside Pack. The upcoming What the KD VI and What the LeBron XI were also very well received this week, along with the possible return of the 'Grey Toe' Air Jordan 13 Retro.
Check out all of this week's top kicks according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. Nike Air Force 1 Low - Black/White-Gum - COP - 90.48%
9. adidas Originals ZX Flux 'Base Color Pack' - COP - 91.23%
8. Nike Air Tech Challenge II - Blue Suede - COP - 91.57%
7. Offspring x Saucony Shadow 6000 'Running Since 96' - COP - 91.89%
6. adidas Originals Matchplay Snakeskin - COP - 92%
5. Reebok Classics 'His & Hers' Easter Pack - COP - 92.31%
4. adidas CC Primeknit Ride - COP - 92.31%
3. Nike LeBron XI & KD VI 'What the' Pack - COP - 92.48%
2. Air Jordan 13 Retro - Grey Toe - COP - 93.70%
1. New Balance Made in England 577- COP - 94.44%