Cop or Not By The Numbers // Best of The Week - 4.11.14
words // Luis Sanchez
Its time to take a look back at the best kicks of the week according to your Cop or Not votes.
At the top this week is the recently introduced Gel-Spotlight basketball shoe by Asics, followed by the pretty impressive Crazyquick for John Wall by adidas. The Kobe 9 Low HTM also got a ton of love this week, with the adidas TMAC 3 and the Jerry Rice Free Trainer 5.0.
Check out all of this week's top kicks according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. Nike Air Force 1 Low - Military Blue - COP - 91.89%
9. Nike Zoom Streak 5 - Laser Crimson - COP - 92.41%
8. adidas Originals Top 10 Cities Pack - COP - 92.98%
7. Nike Air Python SP - Cool Grey - COP - 93.02%
6. adidas TMAC 3 - Orlando - COP - 93.22%
5. Nike Free Trainer 5.0 - Jerry Rice - COP - 93.42%
4. adidas Originals EQT Running Support - Modern City Series - COP - 94.12%
3. Nike Kobe 9 Low HTM - COP - 94.18%
2. adidas Crazyquick - John Wall - COP - 94.31%
1. Asics Gel-Spotlyte - COP - 97.37%