Cop or Not By The Numbers // Best of The Week - 3.28.14
words // Luis Sanchez
This week's best according to your Cop or Not votes is led by the soon to be released Key Trainer by adidas.
The Keyshawn Johnson signature model by adidas leads the way in an original color scheme isnpired by Johnson's days with the Jets, followed by other adidas favorites such as the ZX Flux and the Torsion Allegra. The upcoming 'Sport Blue' Air Jordan 6 Retro also got a ton of love this week, along with the all new Hero Collection by Nike Basketball.
Check out all of today's top kicks according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. Asics Gel Kayano Trainer - Grey/White-Fairy Red COP - 88.24%
9. Air Jordan 6 Retro - Sport Blue COP - 88.62
8. Ewing Athetics The 'CENTER' COP - 89.29%
7. adidas Originals WMNS Superstar 80s 'Metal Toe' COP - 89.36%
6. Nike Basketball Easter Collection COP - 89.76%
5. adidas Torsion Allegra - Blue/Red-Black COP - 90.48%
4. Nike Air Trainer SC II - Ultramarine COP - 91.18%
3. Nike Basketball Hero Collection COP - 91.54%
2. adidas Originals ZX Flux Photo Print Pack COP - 91.67%
1. adidas Originals Key Trainer Retro COP - 91.89%