Cop or Not By The Numbers // Best of The Week - 3.14.14
words // Luis Sanchez
This week's best features Nike Sportswear's latest hybrid retro model at the top of the list.
According to your Cop or Not votes, the all new Air Trainer Max 360 was the most desired shoe of the week, thanks to the classic 'Medicine Ball' color scheme utilized by Nike Sportswear. The yet to be released 'Aqua Safari' Air Jordan 11 Retro Low GS also did pretty well this week, along with the recently unveiled Kobe 9 Low EM, with cop percentages over 90% for both upcoming models.
Check out this week's top shoes according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. Reebok Question Mid 'Banner' COP - 87.34%
9. Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus 'Bluebird' COP - 87.50%
8. Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'Concord' COP - 88.52%
7. Nike Free Trainer 5.0 COP - 89.53%
6. Nike Kobe 9 Low EM COP - 90%
5. adidas Crazy 1 'Playoff' COP - 90.32%
4. New Graphic Options For The Roshe Run iD COP - 90.48%
3. Nike Kobe 9 Elite 'Air Mag' Custom COP - 90.48%
2. Air Jordan 11 Retro Low GS 'Aqua Safari' COP - 90.63%
1. Nike Air Trainer Max 260 2 'Medicine Ball' COP - 92.17%