Cop or Not By The Numbers // Best of The Week - 2.7.14
words // Luis Sanchez
This week's top kicks include a number of classics such as the Air Max 95, Air Jordan 6 Retro and the Reebok Kamikaze I.
Asics had the best week of all the major brands, with two colorways of the Gel Eprius making our latest top 10. Reebok's recent launch of the Pump Fury as part of their YourReebok program made tons of noise this week, along with the return of yet another Shawn kemp sig in the Kamikaze I.
Get a look at the entire top 10 in the list below.
10. Nike Air Max 95 - Black/Military Blue COP - 89.47%
9. Nike KD V - Camo COP - 89.62%
8. Nike Air Max 95 'Black Grape' COP - 89.74%
7. Reebok Kamikaze I Black/Blue COP - 90%
6. ASICS Gel Eprius White/Mint-Silver COP - 90.32%
5. Air Jordan 6 Retro 'Infrared' COP - 90.51%
4. Nike Flyknit Chukka 'Squadron Blue' COP - 90.91%
3. Air Jordan 9 Retro 'Birmingham Barons' COP - 93.30%
2. Reebok Pump Fury on YourReebok COP - 93.33%
1. ASICS Gel Eprius White/Red-Silver COP - 94.29%