Cop or Not By The Numbers // Best of The Week - 2.21.14
words // Luis Sanchez
RGIII's signature model by adidas tops this week's selection of footwear according to your Cop or Not votes.
The recently introduced RGIII by adidas takes this week's top spot in an all new 'Solar Blue' colorway, followed by an impressive release of the Gel-Lyte III by Asics. Anthony Davis's All-Star Game Hyperposites also made this week's top 10, along with the 'Birmingham Barons' Air Jordan 9 Retro and an all new Leo Messi signature cleat by adidas.
Check out this week's top 10 according to your Cop or Not votes, in the list below.
10. Fila GH3 Retro COP - 89.41%
9. Nike SB Dunk Low Legion Pine COP - 89.80%
8. Reebok Question - Limited Edition 'Sixers' Colorway COP - 90.77%
7. adidas Leo Messi adiZero F50 COP - 91.30%
6. Marco Materazzi x Nike Tiempo '94 Mid Collection COP - 91.67%
5. Air Jordan 9 Retro GS 'Birmingham Barons' COP - 91.67%
4. Nike Roshe Run NM - Great Britain COP - 93.33%
3. Nike Air Max Hyperposite ASG - Anthony Davis PE COP - 93.55%
2. Asics Gel-Lyte III - Future Camo COP - 93.55%
1. adidas RGIII 'Solar Blue' COP - 94.12%