Carmelo Anthony's 10 Best On-Court Sneaker Moments
words // Brandon Richard
Anthony made his NBA debut wearing a pair of PE Air Jordan 12s in 2003, launched his first signature shoe in 2004 and laced up the M10 for the first time this month. In between, he rocked some of the best pairs of kicks we've seen from the Jordan Brand, both exclusive and released. Fortunately for us, Melo has played for the Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks, two teams who happen to wear colors that look great on sneakers.
To celebrate the recent launch of Melo's latest, we've put together a list of his 10 Best On-Court Sneaker Moments. Scroll through and let us know which pair is your favorite.
10. Jordan Melo 1.5 'Knicks Away' (2013)
9. Air Jordan 2 Retro 'Olympic' PE (2004)
8. Air Jordan 12 'Nuggets' PE (2004)
7. Jordan Melo 1.5 'Nuggets Home' (2004)
6. Jordan Melo 5.5 'Away' (2005)
5. Air Jordan 23 'All-Star' PE (2008)
4. Air Jordan 7 Retro 'Olympic' PE (2004)
3. Air Jordan 13 'Nuggets' PE (2005)
2. Air Jordan 20 'Nuggets' PE (2005)
1. Air Jordan 2 Retro 'Melo' (2004)