words // Luis Sanchez
Favorites from Saucony, Nike Sportswear and adidas fill this week's best according to your Cop or Not votes.
At the head of this week's charge is the well received Saucony Shadow 5000 'Grey Pack,' followed by the much talked about Shooting Stars Penny Pack by Nike Sportswear. Your votes this week also made it clear that Joe Johnson's Black/White Air Jordan XVI would be a hit if released, and proved just how much a retro release of the Air Jordan XVI is needed.
Check out all of ths week's best according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. adidas Pure Boost - COP - 91.11%
9. Ewing 33 Hi - Burgundy - COP - 92.16%
8. Air Jordan 14 Retro - Thunder - COP - 92.68%
7. Air Jordan 5LAB3 - Black - COP - 92.86%
6. Nike Air Force 1 Low - Marbled Swoosh Pack - COP - 93.75%
5. Nike LeBron XI iD - Everglades Option - COP - 94.29%
4. Nike Air Huarache - Light Beige/Laser Crimson - COP - 94.44%
3. Nike Sportswear Penny Hardaway 'Shooting Stars' Pack - COP - 96.15%
2. Joe Johnson's Air Jordan XVI PE - COP - 100%
1. Saucony Shadow 5000 - Grey Pack - COP - 100%