words // Luis Sanchez
This week's worst of list features everything from redesigned classics to off-court sig shoes, and high end shoes.
The recently unveiled 'Volt' Jordan Future wasn't really liked at all this week, coming in at the top of our latest Worst of list. The returning 'Playoff' Crazy 1 by adidas is also apart of this week's bottom 10, along with the redesigned DT Max 96 by Nike Sportswear. A python-covered trainer by Del Toro shoes didn't get much love either, followed by a limited edition 'Cement City' Nike Air Trainer Huarache.
Check out this past week's ten worst kicks according to your votes in the list below.
10. Nike Air Trainer Huarache 'Cement City' NOT - 40.91%
9. Ronnie Fieg x Puma Disc Blaze 'Coat of Arms' NOT - 43.48%
8. Jordan Super.Fly 2 All-Star Blake Griffin NOT - 47.06%
7. adidas Crazy 1 'Playoff' NOT - 48.64%
6. Nike LeBron XI 'Denim' NOT - 49.24%
5. Nike SB Trainerendor Pink/Black NOT - 58.82%
4. Nike Auto DT 96 NOT - 65.31%
3. Nike LeBron XI EXT 'Blue Suede' NOT - 66.23%
2. Del Toro Python Trainer NOT - 75.68%
1. Jordan Future 'Volt' NOT - 79.65%