words // Luis Sanchez
A returning classic by adidas tops our list of this week's best kicks according to your Cop or Not votes.
Also well received this week were the Air Presto and Roshe Run, just two of many great running styles by Nike Sportswear. The 'Lakers' Crazy 8 was also a hit this week on the blog, along with the recently unveiled MF DOOM x Clarks collaboration. The upcoming 'Carmine' Air Jordan 6 Retro also received a ton of love this week, along with the upcoming original Converse Aero Jam.
Check out this week's top kicks according to your Cop or Not votes in the list below.
10. Converse Aero Jam OG White/Purple-Teal COP - 87.50%
9. MF DOOM x Clarks Wallabee COP - 87.88%
8. Asics Gel-Lyte III Future Camo COP - 88.24%
7. Mitchell & Ness 1989 Michael Jordan All-Star Jersey COP - 88.24%
6. adidas Crazy 8 Lakers COP - 89.58%
5. Air Jordan 6 Retro Carmine COP - 91.67%
4. Nike Roshe Run Glacier Ice COP - 92.31%
3. Anthony Davis Nike Hyperposite All-Star PE COP - 93.33%
2. Nike Air Presto Black Pack COP - 94.44%
1. Kareem Abdul Jabbar adidas Crazy 8 The Blueprint COP - 95.95%