X
X
Listings:
To MODs: I'm well aware of the reporting procedure...but since seller never "agreed" to transaction, I can't report him the proper way.

To Everyone Else: stay away from seller william177. He is inconsistent with messaging and will only respond when the threat of involving Paypal is issued. Not only is his shipping times a joke...he also sells FAKES! I recently purchased a pair of "Thunder" 4s from this guy...and this dude had the nerve to send:

-a completely bogus pair of shoes
-a box WITHOUT the size label
-No hang tag
-Transparent wrapping (instead of the standard solid black)

Again, stay away from this guy, REGARDLESS of the feedback.
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
If you can provide tagged pictures, a ban can be placed if necessary. Please PM me.
--------------------
Instagram = _dalesc
--------------------
NEED A LEGIT CHECK? PM ME.
--------------------
COUNTERFEIT CARTEL
--------------------
Wanted:
[ X ] DS Blk/Red AJ1
[ X ] DS Blk/Royal AJ1
[ X ] NOLA ASG Kobe 9
[ ] DS Air Yeezy 2 "Red October"
To MODs: I'm well aware of the reporting procedure...but since seller never "agreed" to transaction, I can't report him the proper way. To Everyone Else: stay away from seller [b]william177[/b]. He is inconsistent with messaging and will only respond when the threat of involving Paypal is issued. Not only is his shipping times a joke...he also sells FAKES! I recently purchased a pair of "Thunder" 4s from this guy...and this dude had the nerve to send: -a completely bogus pair of shoes -a box WITHOUT the size label -No hang tag -Transparent wrapping (instead of the standard solid black) Again, stay away from this guy, REGARDLESS of the feedback.
If you can provide tagged pictures, a ban can be placed if necessary. Please PM me.