Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 3 |   |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
so im doing a deal on iss and i want to know if its safe for me and the buyer. im selling an item and i never tried western union as receiving payment. i was wondering if there was any scams that buyers do with western union? i just wanna know thanks!
derp
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
i wouldnt reccomend it most people wont pay with it
Flame Society | Team Wearabilty
http://solecollector.com/forums/My-small-collection/75:4:1129593/
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
im not paying for it, im seling a shoe and the buyer is paying me with western so i just asked him to pay paypal and he said he dont got paypal. He wants to pay western union? this is really weird man
derp
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
is this a western union money order or a transfer?
Nike X Supreme Air Force 1 9.5
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/365274/nike-air-force-1-supreme-olive-9-5/
Listings:
I wouldn't do Western Union...too many other options such as paypal to pay...wire transfer, bank transfer...western union is pretty stone age.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
HELL NO! I was just involved in a scam recently and it was through western union. So no. Paypal is the way to go
"I remain Chi-Town"

Team L.A.R.K.
Team L.A.R.K.
Listings:
There's no buyer protection or anything of that sort with Western Union. It's main business is sending money overseas to friends/family as a gift or for financial support. There's no confirmation that the receiver receives the payment or not. If a buyer is offering to pay with it, that's their decision but know that a seller can walk away with the money if they so please.

I will say I once bought sneakers off ISS paying through WU with one transaction as big as $1.2k USD (split into two smaller transactions). As a buyer, you just need to do your research on the seller. As the seller, there's no risk.

Western Union fees are quite high though IMO. PayPal preferred.
Props to theFreshPrince for always supplying the best avatars.

RED L.A.R.K.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I am a legit seller with 236 positive feedback... I do not take Paypal cuz I dnt have one... I use usps money order, western union or money gram check or deposit... I recommend it... Its safe specially if u are the one receiving the payment
THIS IS MY COLLECTION: http://solecollector.com/forums/KICK-FITTED-MONEY-COLLECTION-DOERNBECHER-9-UPDATED-12-07/75:0:898992/

Follow Me On IG: @manondamove18

Oct 2007
Listings:
I've used Western Union numerous times and have not had a problem
that's why i fucked yo bitch

so im doing a deal on iss and i want to know if its safe for me and the buyer. im selling an item and i never tried western union as receiving payment. i was wondering if there was any scams that buyers do with western union? i just wanna know thanks!
i wouldnt reccomend it most people wont pay with it
im not paying for it, im seling a shoe and the buyer is paying me with western so i just asked him to pay paypal and he said he dont got paypal. He wants to pay western union? this is really weird man
Yeah. You need a admin opinion. But what it looks like. Let him send you the money and when you get it. Ship out the package.
is this a western union money order or a transfer?
I wouldn't do Western Union...too many other options such as paypal to pay...wire transfer, bank transfer...western union is pretty stone age.
HELL NO! I was just involved in a scam recently and it was through western union. So no. Paypal is the way to go
There's no buyer protection or anything of that sort with Western Union. It's main business is sending money overseas to friends/family as a gift or for financial support. There's no confirmation that the receiver receives the payment or not. If a buyer is offering to pay with it, that's their decision but know that a seller can walk away with the money if they so please. I will say I once bought sneakers off ISS paying through WU with one transaction as big as $1.2k USD (split into two smaller transactions). As a buyer, you just need to do your research on the seller. As the seller, there's no risk. Western Union fees are quite high though IMO. PayPal preferred.
I am a legit seller with 236 positive feedback... I do not take Paypal cuz I dnt have one... I use usps money order, western union or money gram check or deposit... I recommend it... Its safe specially if u are the one receiving the payment
I've used Western Union numerous times and have not had a problem
Page 1 of 3
»3 2 1 «