X
X
Go to page: of 7 |   |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Just got back to ISS. Is it dead now? Marketplace seems so unreliable. What do people use now?
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
ikevinc:
Just got back to ISS. Is it dead now? Marketplace seems so unreliable. What do people use now?

the fuck iss duhhh
follow me on instagram @From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Air Jordan 12 Bred sz9.5 (2003)250$
Nike Air Flight 1 Nrg Galaxy sz9 200$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
VNDS Nike Foamsposite Black Supreme 525$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
What seems to be unreliable?

g0dsg1ft.. what are you saying?
Sneaker Doctor x Counterfeit Cartel
Click to show pictures
2012 SC Restorer of the Year
Click to show pictures
www.facebook.com/flip.restorations
The Customs & Restorations Forum. Learn something new.
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
^
what i was saying was iss duhh
FOR SALE:
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
ikevinc:

the fuck iss duhhh

ISS = In style shoes, AKA the site that sole collector was originally tied to, is that what you meant ?

ikevinc , I think people have just taken to using flight club, RIF and their local shops for reselling; i also share that same feeling of inaccesibility towards the current marketplace structure, but i couldn't place a finger on what feels unfriendly about it.

as for the actual ISS site, I remember steve posting that another site had bought the rights to it, but I can't recall whom.
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
wow ya people call this forum solecollectors i usually just say iss and if ppl don't know i be like solecollectors
(damn i'm lazy)
FOR SALE:
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I'm with you^^ lol nobody knows what ISS is. mention solecollector and they've been a member for years *sarcasm*
Your Gunna Have To Mention Me Among The Best Eventually
TEAM 520
SO STICK THAT IN YOUR JUICEBOX AND SUCK IT!!!!
OLD SKOOLIN
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Only ppl who were sneakerheads before Twitter releases & Galaxy Foams know what ISS is lol smh.
TEAM LAKERS
Member #8

"Always felt ahead of my time like I was in quantum leap, skipped the whole age of 16 cuz shit wuz neva sweet"- Me

ALL DS sz. 14 Grape V-$220
Sz. 13 Penny V Invisibility Cloak-$210
All prices include SHIPPING

I NEED THE KOBE PRELUDES IN A 13/14.

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
1STKOBEFAN:
Only ppl who were sneakerheads before Twitter releases & Galaxy Foams know what ISS is lol smh.

Damn thats kinda true. Wise words of wisdom
CHECK MY LISTINGS FOR LOTS OF SBS + OTHERS

STILL Looking for sz. 10:

Goretex sb dunks

Pine Green Janoskis

Pacific Blue Janoskis
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
wow ya people call this forum solecollectors i usually just say iss and if ppl don't know i be like solecollectors
(damn i'm lazy)

Don't worry I'm the same way. I say ISS and people look at me like I got a wig and lipstick on.
You see there's leaders and there's followers
but I'd rather be a D*ck than a swallower.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="ikevinc"]Just got back to ISS. Is it dead now? Marketplace seems so unreliable. [b]What do people use now?[/b] [/quote] the fuck iss duhhh
What seems to be unreliable? g0dsg1ft.. what are you saying?
^ what i was saying was iss duhh :D
[quote="g0dsg1ft"][quote="ikevinc"]Just got back to ISS. Is it dead now? Marketplace seems so unreliable. [b]What do people use now?[/b] [/quote] the fuck iss duhhh [/quote] ISS = In style shoes, AKA the site that sole collector was originally tied to, is that what you meant ? ikevinc , I think people have just taken to using flight club, RIF and their local shops for reselling; i also share that same feeling of inaccesibility towards the current marketplace structure, but i couldn't place a finger on what feels unfriendly about it. as for the actual ISS site, I remember steve posting that another site had bought the rights to it, but I can't recall whom.
wow ya people call this forum solecollectors i usually just say iss and if ppl don't know i be like solecollectors (damn i'm lazy)
I'm with you^^ lol nobody knows what ISS is. mention solecollector and they've been a member for years *sarcasm*
[quote="1STKOBEFAN"]Only ppl who were sneakerheads before Twitter releases & Galaxy Foams know what ISS is lol smh.[/quote] Damn thats kinda true. Wise words of wisdom
[quote="g0dsg1ft"]wow ya people call this forum solecollectors i usually just say iss and if ppl don't know i be like solecollectors (damn i'm lazy)[/quote] Don't worry I'm the same way. I say ISS and people look at me like I got a wig and lipstick on.
Page 1 of 7
»7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «