X
X
Go to page: of 17 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
anyone still rockin them? i feel like theyre going down the BAPE path but i still love BBC... theirs tops are amazing lol
WANTED
KD IV (ALL SIZE 12 or 12.5)
-EASTER
-LONGHORN
-ASG
-WEATHERMAN
-NERF
-N7
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
down the bape path?
you truly make no sense

bbc died last year with this new crap after their last season
everything they come out with now is bullcrap

and there is a bbc thread within the bape thread

the only people who buys recent bbc now are teen hipsters
i guess thats just the way i am
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
They dead.... I use to rock them alot and I still have alot of stuff by them ... I just feel like its not the same anymore
THIS IS MY COLLECTION: http://solecollector.com/forums/KICK-FITTED-MONEY-COLLECTION-DOERNBECHER-9-UPDATED-12-07/75:0:898992/

Follow Me On IG: @manondamove18

Feb 2012
Listings:
By the bape path I mean dying hype..no need to jump down my throat lol I just don't see many people rocking it anymore but they're basic stuff is still alright to me
WANTED
-EASTER
-LONGHORN
-ASG
-WEATHERMAN
-NERF
-N7
Listings:
I'm new to the BBC brand, I hit up their store a few weeks ago got a couple sweatshirts, t's, black varsity jacket, and a pair of jeans. I'm happy with the sweatshirts they fit me well and have nice designs. T-shirts have clean/simple designs which I like. The varsity jacket is really dope, but it's been too warm to wear it.
Last edited on 31st May 2012 12:23 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
Yeah I like the simplicity sometimes. I'm perfectly fine w BBC but by the looks of threads I've seen most people aren't
WANTED
-EASTER
-LONGHORN
-ASG
-WEATHERMAN
-NERF
-N7
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
BAPE is still alive.
Forum Mob / M.W.M.
Forum Mob / M.W.M.
Listings:
fyi - some people on this forum will find a way to hate on anything, especially if its sold on karmaloop

personally, when it comes to anything not related to Nike, i'ma cheap bastard, so i wait UNTIL shit gets on karmaloop to buy it

tbh if you stick with their basic stuff that's probably a good buy. if u try to get any of their new attempts at being "trendy" that's when ya lost.
TEAM LEAF CRUSH
My Photostream, Collection, & Kicks For Sale:
http://www.allaboutanthony.com/sneakers/
Listings:
True. That's why I just stick w the basic "billionaire boys club" logo tees.
WANTED
-EASTER
-LONGHORN
-ASG
-WEATHERMAN
-NERF
-N7
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
BBC is still living, buy it's coming out with straight trash now. As soon as it wasn't made in Japan anymore lol. It went from Japan, to USA, and now it's made in Mexico...They're selling some stock for 25 bucks. I used to love it but it seems like there's just kids with their 2011 black cements rocking the black with red arch logo tee lol
#NJ #Knickstape
Instagram: therealmahadev
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
anyone still rockin them? i feel like theyre going down the BAPE path but i still love BBC... theirs tops are amazing lol
down the bape path? you truly make no sense bbc died last year with this new crap after their last season everything they come out with now is bullcrap and there is a bbc thread within the bape thread the only people who buys recent bbc now are teen hipsters
They dead.... I use to rock them alot and I still have alot of stuff by them ... I just feel like its not the same anymore
By the bape path I mean dying hype..no need to jump down my throat lol I just don't see many people rocking it anymore but they're basic stuff is still alright to me
I'm new to the BBC brand, I hit up their store a few weeks ago got a couple sweatshirts, t's, black varsity jacket, and a pair of jeans. I'm happy with the sweatshirts they fit me well and have nice designs. T-shirts have clean/simple designs which I like. The varsity jacket is really dope, but it's been too warm to wear it.
Yeah I like the simplicity sometimes. I'm perfectly fine w BBC but by the looks of threads I've seen most people aren't
BAPE is still alive.
fyi - some people on this forum will find a way to hate on anything, especially if its sold on karmaloop personally, when it comes to anything not related to Nike, i'ma cheap bastard, so i wait UNTIL shit gets on karmaloop to buy it :) tbh if you stick with their basic stuff that's probably a good buy. if u try to get any of their new attempts at being "trendy" that's when ya lost.
True. That's why I just stick w the basic "billionaire boys club" logo tees.
BBC is still living, buy it's coming out with straight trash now. As soon as it wasn't made in Japan anymore lol. It went from Japan, to USA, and now it's made in Mexico...They're selling some stock for 25 bucks. I used to love it but it seems like there's just kids with their 2011 black cements rocking the black with red arch logo tee lol
Page 1 of 17
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «