X
X
Go to page: of 211 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Mission Accomplished
trust me guys, you'll like the NBCs, there so damn sick...!!!!!
Click to show pictures

#Money
Listings:
Damn you!

The Bears colorway will forever elude me.

I'm moving overseas.
Based Mod
Listings:
nice work!
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
sellincoolstuf:
Mission Accomplished trust me guys, you'll like the NBCs, there so damn sick...!!!!!
Click to show pictures

Sick pickup! I can't wait to cop these!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
made a lil review on the NBC
http://www.youtube.com/v/-HhnvFdEk-8
sorry, dont have time to edit videos n stuff. so shot the vid wit my phone. lol
#Money
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
All I'm saying is if you closed the lights on your video for 15 seconds...a remake wouldn't be necessary.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Anybody who wants the nbc should have no problen getting them with little effort because they seem to be dropping at more footlockers than I could count, don't know if they will sale out during the course of the day but if these don't no adidas will ever do so.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
nikeairon:
Mom and pop shop around my way had a pair of Chicago Fires size 11.5 with the matching volt Socks for $140. Can help out if anyone is looking.

i'd be in
I apologize in advance for the bad username
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Looking through the thread on how these fit, should I get these at the same size I got in the CL1 or go half size up from that? surprisingly no place around me has these. I regret not trying them on when I was down in NYC two weekends ago.
|Hoosier Nation|Oregon Ducks|
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
K1J, I would get the same size. To me they are a little longer and definitely wider on the forefoot.
Joshua 6:20

20 When the trumpets sounded, the people shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the people gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so every man charged straight in, and they took the city.

Twitter - @BryanHinkle1
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Mission Accomplished trust me guys, you'll like the NBCs, there so damn sick...!!!!! [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2wom340.jpg[/IMG]
Damn you! The Bears colorway will forever elude me. I'm moving overseas.
nice work!
[quote="sellincoolstuf"]Mission Accomplished trust me guys, you'll like the NBCs, there so damn sick...!!!!! [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2wom340.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Sick pickup! I can't wait to cop these!
made a lil review on the NBC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HhnvFdEk-8 sorry, dont have time to edit videos n stuff. so shot the vid wit my phone. lol
All I'm saying is if you closed the lights on your video for 15 seconds...a remake wouldn't be necessary.
Anybody who wants the nbc should have no problen getting them with little effort because they seem to be dropping at more footlockers than I could count, don't know if they will sale out during the course of the day but if these don't no adidas will ever do so.
[quote="nikeairon"]Mom and pop shop around my way had a pair of Chicago Fires size 11.5 with the matching volt Socks for $140. Can help out if anyone is looking.[/quote] i'd be in
Looking through the thread on how these fit, should I get these at the same size I got in the CL1 or go half size up from that? surprisingly no place around me has these. I regret not trying them on when I was down in NYC two weekends ago.
K1J, I would get the same size. To me they are a little longer and definitely wider on the forefoot.
Page 110 of 211