X
X
Go to page: of 211 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
shot i was doing that on FNL and someone took my size 10.5 off me, not going to get them if i cant get it wit the FNL 20 since i have gift card there. guess ill save it for another release. if i see them in person at the store ill cop. goodluck to those that are getting them in their size
New Year Resolution: Buy & Collect KD5 for retail or below ONLY
Listings:
aznpride1150:
shot i was doing that on FNL and someone took my size 10.5 off me, not going to get them if i cant get it wit the FNL 20 since i have gift card there. guess ill save it for another release. if i see them in person at the store ill cop. goodluck to those that are getting them in their size

Just a note: As of this writing, your size of 10.5 is still available through FNL. Go and try to do it again.
x1UP

Derrick Rose will bring the Chicago Bulls back to championship status. Hometown kid giving back to his hometown city.
Listings:
is DRose coming back sometime this NBA season?
Listings:
fambrohamjosh:

Reports have him coming back supposedly sometime after the All-Star break. Early as the game right after the break or sometime during the playoffs.

Hopefully soon! DRose is a force.
x1UP

Derrick Rose will bring the Chicago Bulls back to championship status. Hometown kid giving back to his hometown city.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Well Derrick got cleared for practice yesterday, so it looks like after the all star break...
"And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain just smile back"
In Memory Of: David Sands 1968-2005
Shannon Whyms 1976-2011
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
I got to try on the 3.5 today in my store and I can say its a definite improvement on the 3!!! The fit around the ball of your foot is much better. Also the seamless inside is a great thing too! Imma surely get a pair!
One of the few people who have a true passion for shoes and only buy what I like. Hype will never get to me!!!

Team Li-Ning!!!
Li-Ning is takin over the game!!! Watch the shoes they make are GREAT quality and the amount of passion they put in their shoes is PHENOMENAL!!!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
DRose should sit out the entire season,,everyone knows the BULLS are NOT going to the FINALS this year so why bother...im just saying
"ONCE I GET THE BALL YOU'RE AT MY MERCY"

WANTED to BUY:
DS Air Jordan Retro 13-Black Toe(He Got Game)
DS Air Jordan Retro 11-Gamma Blue size 9.5

Listings:
Haven't tried the 3s, but the 1.5s are the best Rose shoes. Have 2 pairs and jus ordered the 3.5s to see how they compare. At the very least, it's a dope color way.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
jordankobe1968:
DRose should sit out the entire season,,everyone knows the BULLS are NOT going to the FINALS this year so why bother...im just saying

Thanks for your input
CHECK MY LISTINGS
*Size 12 Energy KD VI, Sample Dunkman LeBron Soldier II, '112' SB Dunk Low QS, and Adidas D-Rose Superstar*
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
manoey3:
jordankobe1968:

Thanks for your input

i dunno manoey.. im with kuya jordankobe with this one. or at the least put him in non pressure scenarios, garbage minutes so that he wont be shocked like last time.

thats just me though (and jordankobe)
#MWM #mallwalkermafia #MWM

catch my buddy's blog about...well...shoes and the local sneakerscene in the philippines -
http://adictscorner16.blogspot.com/

collection thread - http://bit.ly/18kT8iw

credit for my avatar - http://bit.ly/1hBpEFX

follow me at Twitter/IG - @urriah_

RIP:
The Flamethrower
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="aznpride1150"]shot i was doing that on FNL and someone took my size 10.5 off me, not going to get them if i cant get it wit the FNL 20 since i have gift card there. guess ill save it for another release. if i see them in person at the store ill cop. goodluck to those that are getting them in their size[/quote] Just a note: As of this writing, your size of 10.5 is still available through FNL. Go and try to do it again.
[quote="fambrohamjosh"]is DRose coming back sometime this NBA season? [/quote] Reports have him coming back supposedly sometime after the All-Star break. Early as the game right after the break or sometime during the playoffs. Hopefully soon! DRose is a force.
Well Derrick got cleared for practice yesterday, so it looks like after the all star break...
I got to try on the 3.5 today in my store and I can say its a definite improvement on the 3!!! The fit around the ball of your foot is much better. Also the seamless inside is a great thing too! Imma surely get a pair!
[b][i]DRose should sit out the entire season,,everyone knows the BULLS are NOT going to the FINALS this year so why bother...im just saying [/i][/b]
Haven't tried the 3s, but the 1.5s are the best Rose shoes. Have 2 pairs and jus ordered the 3.5s to see how they compare. At the very least, it's a dope color way.
[quote="jordankobe1968"][b][i]DRose should sit out the entire season,,everyone knows the BULLS are NOT going to the FINALS this year so why bother...im just saying [/i][/b][/quote] Thanks for your input :smh: :down:
[quote="manoey3"][quote="jordankobe1968"][b][i]DRose should sit out the entire season,,everyone knows the BULLS are NOT going to the FINALS this year so why bother...im just saying [/i][/b][/quote] Thanks for your input :smh: :down:[/quote] i dunno manoey.. im with kuya jordankobe with this one. or at the least put him in non pressure scenarios, garbage minutes so that he wont be shocked like last time. thats just me though (and jordankobe)
Page 141 of 211