X
X
Go to page: of 482 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Urriah- I haven't heard anything from UA in almost 6 months. They aren't being very cooperative. Their BB line is going through some things at the moment.
Joshua 6:20

20 When the trumpets sounded, the people shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the people gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so every man charged straight in, and they took the city.

Twitter - @BryanHinkle1
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
that bb charge should be something.

on a quick note, has anyone tried washing a CL2 yet?
_I actually PLAY in the BASKETBALL SHOES I BUY, that's what they're made for._

I'm sized US-10.
Listings:

urriah gasolina duke4005 === thanks guys!
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
urriah:
gas - the cc low was decent.. the mids though O_o

I didn't know they released mids...

I just realized that when they release the summer its already wet season back home.

If you go to a sportts authority those cc360 lows just rot in the discount bins. Maybe its the cw too, metallic silver+neon
Listings:
Last edited on 13th November 2012 13:15 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
It's not 40% off everything. Just regular priced stuff.

Link.
IG: LONGCITYEIGHTY8
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
from the Rose thread... "enjoy" ??

CTfunk:
For those who're interested check out this dissection.

Source: Long7

#MWM #mallwalkermafia #MWM

catch my buddy's blog about...well...shoes and the local sneakerscene in the philippines -
http://adictscorner16.blogspot.com/

collection thread - http://bit.ly/18kT8iw

credit for my avatar - http://bit.ly/1hBpEFX

follow me at Twitter/IG - @urriah_

RIP:
The Flamethrower, Official Asian Females thread
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
^ why the F would he do that? anyways i tried to translate it via google, it still made no sense.

"Lung qi shoes the dismantling said: just saw this pair of adidas D Rose when I shouted happy it finally Goodbye Say on the appearance of the Crazy Light Series lightweight hollow nubuck leather uppers, embroidered with the brand new Rose Logothe cortical tongue makes me full texture of this shoe and the sole from toe across three three white bars embodies his pedigree showing a unique simple beauty
Dress: tighten the laces can obviously feel the sense of the parcel at the ankle memory foam body of the shoe firmly fixed to live his feet makes use mesh lining in the body of the shoe to wear off more convenient ride SprintFrame backplane reduce DR3 shoes and increase the the shoes stability of extra-thick insole provides excellent cushioning. . .
Dismantling: toe at the cortex + mesh + lined design, maximum degree of protection of the feet at the ankle of the player to the multi-burst memory foam makes quite assured fine alignment even let me do not know where the beginning start cutting machines anatomy sneakers found a small piece TPU sheet thickness of about less than 1cm estimated forefoot stable anti-rollover role played
Summary: DR3 good combination of Ross recovering from illness roses bloom again the theme and fine German tradition in which people feel that this shoe in good faith expecting Rose Pink Rose once again return Do not miss 1380RMB selling price, if it appears too high can patiently price discounts PS: this shoe friends Ross exclusive signature shoes cause so he did not fit in the narrow body of the shoe to the foot mast"
_I actually PLAY in the BASKETBALL SHOES I BUY, that's what they're made for._

I'm sized US-10.
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
they dissect shoes mainly to see what lies beneath.. sadly, an old dissection of an ajXX3 and an HD2011 revealed a lack of forefoot cushioning (IPS for the aj XX3 and forefoot zoom bag for a batch of HD2011s, and dissected pair is from that batch) which are the main tech for the said shoes, false advertising??

i find it cool though very brutal o_O i remember seeing the concords with the table saw and i cringed!!

second reason... well, hits hehe

speaking off.. i always wondered how the adiprene setup in puremotion looks like (are they in the pods themselves or just a strip or like the adiprene insole set up.. if anyone wants to donate their pair for a dissection
#MWM #mallwalkermafia #MWM

catch my buddy's blog about...well...shoes and the local sneakerscene in the philippines -
http://adictscorner16.blogspot.com/

collection thread - http://bit.ly/18kT8iw

credit for my avatar - http://bit.ly/1hBpEFX

follow me at Twitter/IG - @urriah_

RIP:
The Flamethrower, Official Asian Females thread
Last edited on 14th November 2012 02:53 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
urriah:
they dissect shoes mainly to see what lies beneath.. sadly, an old dissection of an ajXX3 and an HD2011 revealed a lack of forefoot cushioning (IPS for the aj XX3 and forefoot zoom bag for a batch of HD2011s, and dissected pair is from that batch) which are the main tech for the said shoes, false advertising??

i find it cool though very brutal o_O i remember seeing the concords with the table saw and i cringed!!

second reason... well, hits hehe

speaking off.. i always wondered how the adiprene setup in puremotion looks like (are they in the pods themselves or just a strip or like the adiprene insole set up.. if anyone wants to donate their pair for a dissection

I have some adipures that I no longer use, I'll be more than happy to donate those and I have an extra pair of Rose 1.0s for donation as well.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Urriah- I haven't heard anything from UA in almost 6 months. They aren't being very cooperative. Their BB line is going through some things at the moment.
that bb charge should be something. on a quick note, has anyone tried washing a CL2 yet? :D
urriah gasolina duke4005 === thanks guys! :)
[quote="urriah"]gas - the cc low was decent.. the mids though O_o[/quote] I didn't know they released mids... I just realized that when they release the summer its already wet season back home. :D If you go to a sportts authority those cc360 lows just rot in the discount bins. Maybe its the cw too, metallic silver+neon
For all the Canadian adi fans, 40% off everything online! http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/apparel/adidas-up-to-40-off-everything-online-limited-time/?utm_source=popular_deals&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bargains20121113?utm_source=popular_deals&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bargains20121113
It's not 40% off everything. Just regular priced stuff. [url=http://www.adidas.ca/mens-shoes/men-Shoes,en_CA,sc.html?prefn1=sport&prefv1=Basketball]Link.[/url]
from the Rose thread... "enjoy" ?? [quote="CTfunk"]For those who're interested check out this [url=http://www.long-7.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=17398&extra=page%3D1]dissection[/url]. Source: [url=http://www.long-7.com/]Long7[/url] [/quote]
^ why the F would he do that? anyways i tried to translate it via google, it still made no sense. "Lung qi shoes the dismantling said: just saw this pair of adidas D Rose when I shouted happy it finally Goodbye Say on the appearance of the Crazy Light Series lightweight hollow nubuck leather uppers, embroidered with the brand new Rose Logothe cortical tongue makes me full texture of this shoe and the sole from toe across three three white bars embodies his pedigree showing a unique simple beauty Dress: tighten the laces can obviously feel the sense of the parcel at the ankle memory foam body of the shoe firmly fixed to live his feet makes use mesh lining in the body of the shoe to wear off more convenient ride SprintFrame backplane reduce DR3 shoes and increase the the shoes stability of extra-thick insole provides excellent cushioning. . . Dismantling: toe at the cortex + mesh + lined design, maximum degree of protection of the feet at the ankle of the player to the multi-burst memory foam makes quite assured fine alignment even let me do not know where the beginning start cutting machines anatomy sneakers found a small piece TPU sheet thickness of about less than 1cm estimated forefoot stable anti-rollover role played Summary: DR3 good combination of Ross recovering from illness roses bloom again the theme and fine German tradition in which people feel that this shoe in good faith expecting Rose Pink Rose once again return Do not miss 1380RMB selling price, if it appears too high can patiently price discounts PS: this shoe friends Ross exclusive signature shoes cause so he did not fit in the narrow body of the shoe to the foot mast"
they dissect shoes mainly to see what lies beneath.. sadly, an old dissection of an ajXX3 and an HD2011 revealed a lack of forefoot cushioning (IPS for the aj XX3 and forefoot zoom bag for a batch of HD2011s, and dissected pair is from that batch) which are the main tech for the said shoes, false advertising?? i find it cool though very brutal o_O i remember seeing the concords with the table saw and i cringed!! second reason... well, hits hehe speaking off.. i always wondered how the adiprene setup in puremotion looks like (are they in the pods themselves or just a strip or like the adiprene insole set up.. if anyone wants to donate their pair for a dissection :D
[quote="urriah"]they dissect shoes mainly to see what lies beneath.. sadly, an old dissection of an ajXX3 and an HD2011 revealed a lack of forefoot cushioning (IPS for the aj XX3 and forefoot zoom bag for a batch of HD2011s, and dissected pair is from that batch) which are the main tech for the said shoes, false advertising?? i find it cool though very brutal o_O i remember seeing the concords with the table saw and i cringed!! second reason... well, hits hehe speaking off.. i always wondered how the adiprene setup in puremotion looks like (are they in the pods themselves or just a strip or like the adiprene insole set up.. if anyone wants to donate their pair for a dissection :D[/quote] I have some adipures that I no longer use, I'll be more than happy to donate those and I have an extra pair of Rose 1.0s for donation as well.
Page 149 of 482