X
X
Go to page: of 40 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I meant the animated series that comes before YJ lol.
VERY RVRE
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Lol i really don't wanna see a teen titans show...YJ is so much better than TT
#NJ #Knickstape
Instagram: therealmahadev
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Wow its really canceled ? But last episode was straight.. Same old Hard headed Virgil
Studio Beats by Dre for sale - BRAND NEW $225
INBOX ME
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Pretty much they're gonna wrap up the 2nd season(in a shitty way probs) and we'll probably never hear of it again
#NJ #Knickstape
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
dont read if u havent seen RUNAWAYS SPOILERS

man this is so frustrating , they are addin even more plots like the betrayal of
blue beattle cause the martian beatle reprogrammed him to give full control to the scarab intead of the human , lex luthor wants to co operate with the new squad , beattle secret organisation and the season has only 5 bloody episodes to end and then cancelled this is so crap.

i just hope the dvd/toys sales get signifacantly increased for young justice and CN rethink of it or some other tv channel acquire it
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/chris-bosh-lebron-bomb.gif

WTB kobe 6 barcelona mango size12-12.5 DS OR VNDS hmu

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
don't forget the repairing of aqualad's brain^
#NJ #Knickstape
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
@Kostas Unlikely they'll undo the cancellation... I've pretty much lost all hope to the point where Idgaf about CN's future moves. It's just so unfair for the viewers AND the voice actors, writers, etc. There's no justice (pun intended)!
VERY RVRE
Last edited on 6th February 2013 13:32 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
wait so you're saying they wont cancel it then?
E.T.:
@Kostas Unlikely they'll undo the cancellation... I've pretty much lost all hope to the point where Idgaf about CN's future moves. It's just so unfair for the viewers AND the voice actors, writers, etc. There's no justice (pun intended)!

#NJ #Knickstape
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
oh wow you said unlikely nvm.
#NJ #Knickstape
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Today's episode was SICCCCCK.

War - A conqueror wages battle against Earth and, at the same time, with the Reach, who ultimately won and obtained the spoils of war.
VERY RVRE
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I meant the animated series that comes before [i]YJ[/i] lol.
Lol i really don't wanna see a teen titans show...YJ is so much better than TT
Wow its really canceled ? But last episode was straight.. Same old Hard headed Virgil
Pretty much they're gonna wrap up the 2nd season(in a shitty way probs) and we'll probably never hear of it again
dont read if u havent seen RUNAWAYS SPOILERS man this is so frustrating , they are addin even more plots like the betrayal of blue beattle cause the martian beatle reprogrammed him to give full control to the scarab intead of the human , lex luthor wants to co operate with the new squad , beattle secret organisation and the season has only 5 bloody episodes to end and then cancelled this is so crap. i just hope the dvd/toys sales get signifacantly increased for young justice and CN rethink of it or some other tv channel acquire it :x :x :x :x :x :x
don't forget the repairing of aqualad's brain^
@[b]Kostas[/b] Unlikely they'll undo the cancellation... I've pretty much lost all hope to the point where Idgaf about [i]CN[/i]'s future moves. It's just so unfair for the viewers AND the voice actors, writers, etc. There's no justice (pun intended)!
wait so you're saying they wont cancel it then? [quote="E.T."]@[b]Kostas[/b] Unlikely they'll undo the cancellation... I've pretty much lost all hope to the point where Idgaf about [i]CN[/i]'s future moves. It's just so unfair for the viewers AND the voice actors, writers, etc. There's no justice (pun intended)![/quote]
oh wow you said unlikely nvm.
Today's episode was SICCCCCK. War - A conqueror wages battle against Earth and, at the same time, with the Reach, who ultimately won and obtained the spoils of war.
Page 29 of 40