Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 3 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'm really struggling so I'm going to give it a shot. I'm a size 13 guy with wide feet (Between 2E and 4E but I usually wear 2E) and I need to buy basketball shoes. (Preferably fly ones)

All I've found are really ugly New Balance and I have no desire at all to wear them. Are there any Nikes that run wide or might work for me? Nike used to offer way more wide basketball shoes but I guess they don't anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Listings:
Bump
Listings:
anyone?
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Try the Nike Air Max HyperAggressor. They are good for people with wide feet, and you can find them for under $90 at some places.
[Buying] Kobe 8 Venice Beach Size 12

[SOLD] DS SOL Size 12: $240

[Selling] KD V All Star Size 12
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I'm US9.5 with EE feet, and have the same issues with you. I've found that Under Armour kicks have the truest to fit for wide footers, simply cos their forefoot fit is wider than Nike's or Adidas'.

For comparisons, I wear US10 to US10.5 for most Adidas balling kicks, from the Rose 1.0 to 3.0, with the 3.0 giving me the most comfortable fit in a US10. This could be a great option, as the Rose 3 is an excellent shoe for guard-oriented play, or if you're a predominantly slashing-type of player.

I wear a US9.5 for my Under Armour Bloodlines; best in length and width, and the Micro G cushioning is excellent. Another great option!

Nike's I normally have to wear a US10.5, and most of them (Kobe VI, VII, Hyperdunk 2012 lows etc) are very narrow. The only ones that I can wear without pain are the Hyperfuse 2010 (US10), and most Lebrons (VI to IX in US10).

Definition of a village idiot = Ponga
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Oh, and I've just purchased the Kobe VIII Sulfurs in a US10.5, and this is the most comfortable Kobes I have. The VI and VII both are painful to play in, with the VII Elites' thinner (but stronger) upper being a lil more manageable where I can get in full games without pain (the VI was a nightmare). The VIII's Engineered Mesh upper is very comfortable, with the Hyperfuse material backing, it seems to stretch in the right areas while staying strong in key areas.

I'm playing in the Sulfurs later; will update if it's a good option for you as well.
Listings:
airsyd:
I'm US9.5 with EE feet, and have the same issues with you. I've found that Under Armour kicks have the truest to fit for wide footers, simply cos their forefoot fit is wider than Nike's or Adidas'.

For comparisons, I wear US10 to US10.5 for most Adidas balling kicks, from the Rose 1.0 to 3.0, with the 3.0 giving me the most comfortable fit in a US10. This could be a great option, as the Rose 3 is an excellent shoe for guard-oriented play, or if you're a predominantly slashing-type of player.

I wear a US9.5 for my Under Armour Bloodlines; best in length and width, and the Micro G cushioning is excellent. Another great option!

Nike's I normally have to wear a US10.5, and most of them (Kobe VI, VII, Hyperdunk 2012 lows etc) are very narrow. The only ones that I can wear without pain are the Hyperfuse 2010 (US10), and most Lebrons (VI to IX in US10).

I really like the Lebrons... you think 13.5 might work for me? I'm also checking out the Under Armour ones, but I like the look of the Nikes more.

Listings:
Also, does Under Armour still make the Bloodlines? I can't find any of them on sale.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
frostbite9:
airsyd:

I really like the Lebrons... you think 13.5 might work for me? I'm also checking out the Under Armour ones, but I like the look of the Nikes more.

The Lebron VIII PS and the IX are th only ones I've played in (the VI is more for casual wear) and in comparison I find the forefoot wider than the other Nike basketball lines. Like I said I can normally go half size down from 10.5 to 10 and still be ok. If your normal size is 13, 13.5 in Lebrons should be ok. But it'll still b best if you could try them on, if that option is available
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'm really struggling so I'm going to give it a shot. I'm a size 13 guy with wide feet (Between 2E and 4E but I usually wear 2E) and I need to buy basketball shoes. (Preferably fly ones) All I've found are really ugly New Balance and I have no desire at all to wear them. Are there any Nikes that run wide or might work for me? Nike used to offer way more wide basketball shoes but I guess they don't anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Bump
anyone?
no one?
Try the Nike Air Max HyperAggressor. They are good for people with wide feet, and you can find them for under $90 at some places.
I'm US9.5 with EE feet, and have the same issues with you. I've found that Under Armour kicks have the truest to fit for wide footers, simply cos their forefoot fit is wider than Nike's or Adidas'. For comparisons, I wear US10 to US10.5 for most Adidas balling kicks, from the Rose 1.0 to 3.0, with the 3.0 giving me the most comfortable fit in a US10. This could be a great option, as the Rose 3 is an excellent shoe for guard-oriented play, or if you're a predominantly slashing-type of player. I wear a US9.5 for my Under Armour Bloodlines; best in length and width, and the Micro G cushioning is excellent. Another great option! Nike's I normally have to wear a US10.5, and most of them (Kobe VI, VII, Hyperdunk 2012 lows etc) are very narrow. The only ones that I can wear without pain are the Hyperfuse 2010 (US10), and most Lebrons (VI to IX in US10).
Oh, and I've just purchased the Kobe VIII Sulfurs in a US10.5, and this is the most comfortable Kobes I have. The VI and VII both are painful to play in, with the VII Elites' thinner (but stronger) upper being a lil more manageable where I can get in full games without pain (the VI was a nightmare). The VIII's Engineered Mesh upper is very comfortable, with the Hyperfuse material backing, it seems to stretch in the right areas while staying strong in key areas. I'm playing in the Sulfurs later; will update if it's a good option for you as well.
[quote="airsyd"]I'm US9.5 with EE feet, and have the same issues with you. I've found that Under Armour kicks have the truest to fit for wide footers, simply cos their forefoot fit is wider than Nike's or Adidas'. For comparisons, I wear US10 to US10.5 for most Adidas balling kicks, from the Rose 1.0 to 3.0, with the 3.0 giving me the most comfortable fit in a US10. This could be a great option, as the Rose 3 is an excellent shoe for guard-oriented play, or if you're a predominantly slashing-type of player. I wear a US9.5 for my Under Armour Bloodlines; best in length and width, and the Micro G cushioning is excellent. Another great option! Nike's I normally have to wear a US10.5, and most of them (Kobe VI, VII, Hyperdunk 2012 lows etc) are very narrow. The only ones that I can wear without pain are the Hyperfuse 2010 (US10), and most Lebrons (VI to IX in US10). [/quote] I really like the Lebrons... you think 13.5 might work for me? I'm also checking out the Under Armour ones, but I like the look of the Nikes more.
Also, does Under Armour still make the Bloodlines? I can't find any of them on sale.
[quote="frostbite9"][quote="airsyd"]I'm US9.5 with EE feet, and have the same issues with you. I've found that Under Armour kicks have the truest to fit for wide footers, simply cos their forefoot fit is wider than Nike's or Adidas'. For comparisons, I wear US10 to US10.5 for most Adidas balling kicks, from the Rose 1.0 to 3.0, with the 3.0 giving me the most comfortable fit in a US10. This could be a great option, as the Rose 3 is an excellent shoe for guard-oriented play, or if you're a predominantly slashing-type of player. I wear a US9.5 for my Under Armour Bloodlines; best in length and width, and the Micro G cushioning is excellent. Another great option! Nike's I normally have to wear a US10.5, and most of them (Kobe VI, VII, Hyperdunk 2012 lows etc) are very narrow. The only ones that I can wear without pain are the Hyperfuse 2010 (US10), and most Lebrons (VI to IX in US10). [/quote] I really like the Lebrons... you think 13.5 might work for me? I'm also checking out the Under Armour ones, but I like the look of the Nikes more. [/quote] The Lebron VIII PS and the IX are th only ones I've played in (the VI is more for casual wear) and in comparison I find the forefoot wider than the other Nike basketball lines. Like I said I can normally go half size down from 10.5 to 10 and still be ok. If your normal size is 13, 13.5 in Lebrons should be ok. But it'll still b best if you could try them on, if that option is available
Page 1 of 3
»3 2 1 «