X
X
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
This is something I've always wanted to know. I know Penny is not from D.C. and he has never played there so why are Foamposites such a big deal in D.C.? Give me some insight....
Size 10.5 DS Doernbecher Air Max 95
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/343413/size-10-5-ds-nike-air-max-95-doernbecher/

Size 10.5 DS Reebook Question Red Suede (Packer 2)
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/343414/size-10-5-ds-reebok-iverson-question-packer-2-red-suede/

*Wanted*
-Size 10.5 Air Zoom Generation (1st Game)
-Size 10, 10.5, 11 Lebron 9 MVP/Championship Pack
-Size 10 or 10.5 Jordan VII (Hares & YODR)
Listings:
Maybe cause Wale reps em? I am not entirely sure. I'm curious to read the answer as well.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
It has nothing to with Wale, even tho he is somewhat to blame for new found hype...Foamposites have always been popular in the DMV. Not only Foams, but Flightposites too. We were the only ones rocking Foams back in the day (late 90's/early 2000's), before all these hop-ons came along. It's ridiculous what hype has done to foams where damn near every release sells out almost instantly. I remember copping my Pearls on sale in '03 for $79.99 @ Shoe City. The hype started with the '09 Eggplants, before that the only GR Foamposite that sold out instantly was the '07 Royals. I remember seeing the Cactus' and Varsity Reds on sale for $89.99 back in '07, now people are paying $200-$300 for em, it's crazy. Basically, Foams/Flights have always been popular here, no where near where they are now, but we have always rocked em, even back when people were calling them ugly.
Last edited on 3rd September 2011 07:08 edited 1 times in total
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Wrong place for this fascinating topic
Written by me...

@eye_projekt \\ Instagram
This is something I've always wanted to know. I know Penny is not from D.C. and he has never played there so why are Foamposites such a big deal in D.C.? Give me some insight....
Maybe cause Wale reps em? I am not entirely sure. I'm curious to read the answer as well.
It has nothing to with Wale, even tho he is somewhat to blame for new found hype...Foamposites have always been popular in the DMV. Not only Foams, but Flightposites too. We were the only ones rocking Foams back in the day (late 90's/early 2000's), before all these hop-ons came along. It's ridiculous what hype has done to foams where damn near every release sells out almost instantly. I remember copping my Pearls on sale in '03 for $79.99 @ Shoe City. The hype started with the '09 Eggplants, before that the only GR Foamposite that sold out instantly was the '07 Royals. I remember seeing the Cactus' and Varsity Reds on sale for $89.99 back in '07, now people are paying $200-$300 for em, it's crazy. Basically, Foams/Flights have always been popular here, no where near where they are now, but we have always rocked em, even back when people were calling them ugly.
Wrong place for this fascinating topic