X
X
Go to page: of 3 |   Previous
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
LynnOSG:
Does anyone have an answer for this one..... i have a trailblazer..it has aluminum wheels....ok so everytime i take them off and put them back on i always obviously make sure they are tight....ok...but when i take the front driver side tire off....it always is looser then the rest and i know i made sure it was tight even when i have used am impact on it...is this something they just do...i know that but everytime for one specific wheel?

Someone could be messing with you...

Written by me...

@eye_projekt \\ Instagram
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
IMO, impact guns shouldn't be used to do anything other than loosen things. If you insist on using one, make sure to get it started by hand first (atleast 2 turns). It could be that your not torquing the wheels to proper spec, or that the lugs on that corner of the car were over torqued causing them to stretch some.

I'm leaning towards it not being torqued to spec, or just old hardware.
Hi, I'm Art, I put fried spam on my pandesal.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Also, I'll just leave this here.
Click to show pictures
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
That's a pretty bright winter set up ^
Written by me...

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
I figure I can use all the help I can get with Brampton drivers.
The Works
The Works
Listings:
El_Jefe:
i need a new impact gun which brand do u recommend

Electric or air?

Electric: Snap on

Air: any brand really, you don't need Snap On strength/quality air tools unless you're working on a huge ass truck where some bolts are torqued down pretty hard. But to throw out some cheap-ish brands: Ingersoll, Craftsman, Viking, etc. I own a Harbor Freight impact gun and I've had it for about a year now.
tumblr: 10thedozen.tumblr.com (I follow back)
Listings:
look at the avatar.. will have more photos later
Listings:
i want to get some low profile tires and rims, for my 02 mitsubishi eclipse i just dont know what would look better , its my first car so i dont know much about all this , a little help would be awesome
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
xdOpEStxKiiD:
i want to get some low profile tires and rims, for my 02 mitsubishi eclipse i just dont know what would look better , its my first car so i dont know much about all this , a little help would be awesome

You just want to replace the tires on your stock wheels ? If that's the case, the stock wheels wrapped with a low pro tire will open up your fender wheel gap, making it look a bit gross. New set of bigger wheels and tires would look best
Written by me...

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="LynnOSG"]Does anyone have an answer for this one..... i have a trailblazer..it has aluminum wheels....ok so everytime i take them off and put them back on i always obviously make sure they are tight....ok...but when i take the front driver side tire off....it always is looser then the rest and i know i made sure it was tight even when i have used am impact on it...is this something they just do...i know that but everytime for one specific wheel?[/quote] Someone could be messing with you...
IMO, impact guns shouldn't be used to do anything other than loosen things. If you insist on using one, make sure to get it started by hand first (atleast 2 turns). It could be that your not torquing the wheels to proper spec, or that the lugs on that corner of the car were over torqued causing them to stretch some. I'm leaning towards it not being torqued to spec, or just old hardware.
Also, I'll just leave this here. [img]http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374569_10151171831783802_935640322_n.jpg[/img]
That's a pretty bright winter set up ^
I figure I can use all the help I can get with Brampton drivers.
i need a new impact gun which brand do u recommend
[quote="El_Jefe"]i need a new impact gun which brand do u recommend[/quote] Electric or air? Electric: Snap on Air: any brand really, you don't need Snap On strength/quality air tools unless you're working on a huge ass truck where some bolts are torqued down pretty hard. But to throw out some cheap-ish brands: Ingersoll, Craftsman, Viking, etc. I own a Harbor Freight impact gun and I've had it for about a year now.
look at the avatar.. will have more photos later
[quote="xdOpEStxKiiD"]i want to get some low profile tires and rims, for my 02 mitsubishi eclipse i just dont know what would look better , its my first car so i dont know much about all this , a little help would be awesome[/quote] You just want to replace the tires on your stock wheels ? If that's the case, the stock wheels wrapped with a low pro tire will open up your fender wheel gap, making it look a bit gross. New set of bigger wheels and tires would look best
Page 2 of 3
»3 2 1 «