X
X
Go to page: of 22 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
I'm pretty sure i got beat for a pair of galaxy kobe's. what should i do with them, can i resell somewhere to somebody? I'm not looking to destroy them i guess if anything ill wear them to beat around. Any suggestions on how to get some money back?
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
if you paid through paypal, not as a gift, then you can file a claim. if ebay, you can file a claim through there. if local purchase, just threaten dude with the cops (its illegal to sell fake shit) and maybe throw his number, name, address and shit out there so other people can annoy him to death until he finally just gives them back.

If not, donate them to a thrift store for a little cash or something, or if you want use them as beaters (although i never would)
- Chabes Doesn't Lie.

WTB:
AM 1 Atmos size 10
Lebron 8 Sprite Low DS ONLY size 10
MVP Lebron 7 size 10
Listings:
Been through that best thing i did was just the the L as a sneaker collector and sold them for cheapen then what i paid for
IN NEED OF AIR JORDAN INFARED 6 PACK sz 9.5-10 Prefer Black Infared
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
LOL. don't sell them cause that's scamming too. Just donate them or give them to a homeless
#NJ #Knickstape
Instagram: therealmahadev
Listings:
hunt down the kid who sent them to me. if no result, ill sell them to some kid who doesn't know shit about shoes lol
Listings:
Yeah defintely don't sell them and keep the chain of scamming going
Listings:
sell em to a hypebeast. It's the circle of life
Listings:
Dont sell them if there fake
Listings:
fire up your BBQ grill and let them cook like fajitas
WTS......DS Ray Allen 13s Size 9.5 HMU
Listings:
Dont sell fakes !. Donate them or burn em
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I'm pretty sure i got beat for a pair of galaxy kobe's. what should i do with them, can i resell somewhere to somebody? I'm not looking to destroy them i guess if anything ill wear them to beat around. Any suggestions on how to get some money back?
if you paid through paypal, not as a gift, then you can file a claim. if ebay, you can file a claim through there. if local purchase, just threaten dude with the cops (its illegal to sell fake shit) and maybe throw his number, name, address and shit out there so other people can annoy him to death until he finally just gives them back. If not, donate them to a thrift store for a little cash or something, or if you want use them as beaters (although i never would)
Been through that best thing i did was just the the L as a sneaker collector and sold them for cheapen then what i paid for
LOL. don't sell them cause that's scamming too. Just donate them or give them to a homeless
hunt down the kid who sent them to me. if no result, ill sell them to some kid who doesn't know shit about shoes lol
Yeah defintely don't sell them and keep the chain of scamming going
sell em to a hypebeast. It's the circle of life
Dont sell them if there fake
fire up your BBQ grill and let them cook like fajitas
Dont sell fakes !. Donate them or burn em :up:
Page 1 of 22
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «