X
X
Listings:
So after being involved in streetwear for the better half of a decade, I've seen the landscape of the industry shift dramatically.

So I created a questionnaire to gauge what everyone on this forum thinks about streetwear compared to what I thought about streetwear when I first got into it.

This isn't for a brand or company, just my personal curiosity.

It's a short 10 question questionnaire and if anyone wants to see the results when I'm done analyzing them I'll share.

HERE IS THE SURVEY
My Brand
Wooder Supply
www.woodersupply.com
Listings:
took the survey, I feel that there are some brands in streetwear making great product (design, cut & sew, quality) and then you have a lot of brands copying or over saturating the market without innovating. I want to see more brands emerge with ideas unseen, push forward and take chances.
Wanted sz 8.5/9 DS only:Huf SB Dunk Hi, Skunk SB Hi

instagram:@mrbrandonmiguel
Listings:
hide-n-sneak:
took the survey, I feel that there are some brands in streetwear making great product (design, cut & sew, quality) and then you have a lot of brands copying or over saturating the market without innovating. I want to see more brands emerge with ideas unseen, push forward and take chances.

Totally agree. But the thing is in order to be successful and actually be able to take those risks you need to understand the people who will get behind it.

People look at streetwear as a get rich quick thing because that's the way most of the big players made it seem. But streetwear has a new type of customer than they did 7 years ago, one who can see through all the bullshit.
My Brand
Wooder Supply
www.woodersupply.com
Mod Mob
Listings:
maybe it can replace texas when they leave
FS:
NYC23 AJ1 size 10.5/11
Listings:
Thank you to everyone that has given their input on the questionnaire! So far there is about half of the amount of responses needed (24) to get an accurate measurement, so if you haven't filled it out please do. So far the different perspectives people have about streetwear are pretty interesting.
My Brand
Wooder Supply
www.woodersupply.com
Listings:
I fcuks with 10 deep, entree ls and mishka
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
10 deep rumble fish varisty size small 100$ flawless condition http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/clo/3771786907.html The rumble fish varsity
^MARTY MCFLY^
So after being involved in streetwear for the better half of a decade, I've seen the landscape of the industry shift dramatically. So I created a questionnaire to gauge what everyone on this forum thinks about streetwear compared to what I thought about streetwear when I first got into it. This isn't for a brand or company, just my personal curiosity. It's a short 10 question questionnaire and if anyone wants to see the results when I'm done analyzing them I'll share. [url=http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TWCVP2L]HERE IS THE SURVEY[/url]
[quote="hide-n-sneak"]took the survey, I feel that there are some brands in streetwear making great product (design, cut & sew, quality) and then you have a lot of brands copying or over saturating the market without innovating. I want to see more brands emerge with ideas unseen, push forward and take chances. [/quote] Totally agree. But the thing is in order to be successful and actually be able to take those risks you need to understand the people who will get behind it. People look at streetwear as a get rich quick thing because that's the way most of the big players made it seem. But streetwear has a new type of customer than they did 7 years ago, one who can see through all the bullshit.
maybe it can replace texas when they leave
Thank you to everyone that has given their input on the questionnaire! So far there is about half of the amount of responses needed (24) to get an accurate measurement, so if you haven't filled it out please do. So far the different perspectives people have about streetwear are pretty interesting.
I fcuks with 10 deep, entree ls and mishka
10 deep rumble fish varisty size small 100$ flawless condition http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/clo/3771786907.html The rumble fish varsity