Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 36 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
I just got a pair of brown, suede Stacey Adams wingtips that are really comfy.
***Nike Barkley Posite Area 72 Sz. 12 FOR SALE.
$425 SHIPPED!!!!!****
Listings:
HAHA "Grown man" is a state of mind. People think New Balances are grown man sneakers but they are probably better than most of the stuff people get all hyped about
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
soliolar:
HAHA "Grown man" is a state of mind. People think New Balances are grown man sneakers but they are probably better than most of the stuff people get all hyped about

Disagree with first sentence
Selling some of my kicks. Sz 12 DS
Grape 5s
Raptor 7s
Olympic 6s
HGG 13s (Sold)
GMP 6s (Sold)
B/W Floral Janoskis
Listings:
louis jaspers
Last edited on 21st February 2013 23:18 edited 2 times in total
Listings:
Click to show pictures
Listings:
Balenciaga Arena are def at the top of the list!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
You can always get a good pair of AE's(Allen Edmonds) or Bruno Maglis. Instead of jordans I stepped my game up to those types of shoes. Salvatore ferragamo's aren't bad either I have a few pair of those as well but they aren't as comfortable as the AE cordovan collection or any Bruno for that matter.
THE STREETS TALK SO LISTEN.... AND IF YOU DON'T YOU CAN EXCUSE MY BACK CUZ I ONLY KEEP THE STREETS IN FRONT OF ME

Uncle A Avy

Deadstock Size 11.5 concord XI's for sale hit me with offers quick shipping, great gift for the holidays hit me up with offers!!!
Admin
Listings:
nickg194:
Click to show pictures

Grown man shoes, not disgusting excuses for hype.
Last edited on 1st March 2013 23:13 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
clarks, doc martens, red wings, boots etc
Listings:
Dr.Martens n clarks
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I just got a pair of brown, suede Stacey Adams wingtips that are really comfy.
[quote="soliolar"]HAHA "Grown man" is a state of mind. People think New Balances are grown man sneakers but they are probably better than most of the stuff people get all hyped about[/quote] Disagree with first sentence
louis jaspers
[img]http://only-sneakers.ru/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/louis-vuitton-jaspers.jpg[/img]
Balenciaga Arena are def at the top of the list!
You can always get a good pair of AE's(Allen Edmonds) or Bruno Maglis. Instead of jordans I stepped my game up to those types of shoes. Salvatore ferragamo's aren't bad either I have a few pair of those as well but they aren't as comfortable as the AE cordovan collection or any Bruno for that matter.
[quote="nickg194"][img]http://only-sneakers.ru/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/louis-vuitton-jaspers.jpg[/img][/quote] [b]Grown man[/b] shoes, not disgusting excuses for hype.
clarks, doc martens, red wings, boots etc
Dr.Martens n clarks
Page 33 of 36