X
X
Go to page: of 36 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
COLE HAAN LUNAR WINGTIP.... U GET BOTH DRESSY AND SNEAKER IN ONE... WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!!
THIS IS MY COLLECTION: http://solecollector.com/forums/KICK-FITTED-MONEY-COLLECTION-DOERNBECHER-9-UPDATED-12-07/75:0:898992/

Follow Me On IG: @manondamove18

Aug 2006
Listings:
clarks x supreme dessert boots. Low and high
Listings:
clarks desert boots and wallabees...sperry chukkas are pretty dope too
Listings:
Creative Recreation... Shoe Never Fails
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Cole Haan Lunargrands.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I scanned this thread months ago, which put me on sperry. After months of roaming sperry's website, finally found a pair to my liking. Let me say, some sperry oxfords, extremely comfort, casual yet dressy(excluding suits or business casual)
great customer services, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nike sneaker alternative

edit: men's gold cup oxfords

manondamove18:
COLE HAAN LUNAR WINGTIP.... U GET BOTH DRESSY AND SNEAKER IN ONE... WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!!

and if you are referring to the ones with neon/magenta soles, you are crazy if you think thats dressy in the slighest
Selling some of my kicks. Sz 12 DS
Grape 5s
Olympic 6s
Thunder 4s
Laney 5s
GMP 7s
B/W Floral Janoskis
Last edited on 9th January 2013 01:27 edited 2 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
TD_Rice_:
I scanned this thread months ago, which put me on sperry. After months of roaming sperry's website, finally found a pair to my liking. Let me say, some sperry oxfords, extremely comfort, casual yet dressy(excluding suits or business casual)
great customer services, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nike sneaker alternative

manondamove18:

and if you are referring to the ones with neon/magenta soles, you are crazy if you think thats dressy in the slighest

hells nah... im talkin bout the cole haan x fragment lunar wingtip collab the all black and white bottoms...
THIS IS MY COLLECTION: http://solecollector.com/forums/KICK-FITTED-MONEY-COLLECTION-DOERNBECHER-9-UPDATED-12-07/75:0:898992/

Follow Me On IG: @manondamove18

Last edited on 9th January 2013 11:30 edited 2 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
manondamove18:
TD_Rice_:

manondamove18:

hells nah... im talkin bout the cole haan x fragment lunar wingtip collab the all black and white bottoms...

Ok , my apologies I must be mistaken. It baffles me who would buy those oxfords with neon orange soles lol. I should lookup the ones you are referring to
Selling some of my kicks. Sz 12 DS
Grape 5s
Olympic 6s
Thunder 4s
Laney 5s
GMP 7s
B/W Floral Janoskis
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I recently got these Ralph Lauren Orrick Wingtip Loafers on sale at Macys for $39. I HIGHLY recommend those

Click to show pictures
R.I.P Michael Jackson..greatest entertainer of all time. You unified the world through music.

1958-2009
Listings:
Can't go wrong with a Cole Haan Chukka, lunargrand or the LG Chukka! made by Nike with the lunar soles!! My favorite!
Trade Air Jordan XI Bred size 11 DS for Air Jordan XI Columbia or Lebron 9 South Beach DS
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
clarks x supreme dessert boots. Low and high
clarks desert boots and wallabees...sperry chukkas are pretty dope too
Creative Recreation... Shoe Never Fails
Cole Haan Lunargrands.
I scanned this thread months ago, which put me on sperry. After months of roaming sperry's website, finally found a pair to my liking. Let me say, some sperry oxfords, extremely comfort, casual yet dressy(excluding suits or business casual) great customer services, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nike sneaker alternative edit: men's gold cup oxfords [quote="manondamove18"]COLE HAAN LUNAR WINGTIP.... U GET BOTH DRESSY AND SNEAKER IN ONE... WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!![/quote] and if you are referring to the ones with neon/magenta soles, you are crazy if you think thats dressy in the slighest
[quote="TD_Rice_"]I scanned this thread months ago, which put me on sperry. After months of roaming sperry's website, finally found a pair to my liking. Let me say, some sperry oxfords, extremely comfort, casual yet dressy(excluding suits or business casual) great customer services, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nike sneaker alternative edit: men's gold cup oxfords [quote="manondamove18"]COLE HAAN LUNAR WINGTIP.... U GET BOTH DRESSY AND SNEAKER IN ONE... WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!![/quote] and if you are referring to the ones with neon/magenta soles, you are crazy if you think thats dressy in the slighest[/quote] hells nah... im talkin bout the cole haan x fragment lunar wingtip collab the all black and white bottoms...
[quote="manondamove18"][quote="TD_Rice_"]I scanned this thread months ago, which put me on sperry. After months of roaming sperry's website, finally found a pair to my liking. Let me say, some sperry oxfords, extremely comfort, casual yet dressy(excluding suits or business casual) great customer services, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nike sneaker alternative edit: men's gold cup oxfords [quote="manondamove18"]COLE HAAN LUNAR WINGTIP.... U GET BOTH DRESSY AND SNEAKER IN ONE... WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!![/quote] and if you are referring to the ones with neon/magenta soles, you are crazy if you think thats dressy in the slighest[/quote] hells nah... im talkin bout the cole haan x fragment lunar wingtip collab the all black and white bottoms... [/quote] Ok , my apologies I must be mistaken. It baffles me who would buy those oxfords with neon orange soles lol. I should lookup the ones you are referring to
I recently got these Ralph Lauren Orrick Wingtip Loafers on sale at Macys for $39. I HIGHLY recommend those [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/sthebest1984/pololoafer.jpg[/IMG]
Can't go wrong with a Cole Haan Chukka, lunargrand or the LG Chukka! made by Nike with the lunar soles!! My favorite!
Page 30 of 36