X
X
Go to page: of 1463 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
cube23:
Thx dudes, yeah they're one of my fave CWs of the KD IV (R.I.P) ... moment of silence for past shoes discontinued ...

let us pray!

I miss the Lebron 8 v1.....I really regret not buying more of them.

Western Canada Thread

My Collection
http://solecollector.com/forums/DRO3000-s-SNEAKER-COLLECTION-Mostly-Jordans-and-Lebrons/75:4:1129582/?flag=2&cache
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Those rogues look great. Love my KD IV's! Couldn't wear any today though... worst weather ever! 10 cm of snow fell overnight and then freezing rain on the top of that. I'm just happy I didn't spin my car out...

Managed to order a pair of Kobe V Big Stage Away today... grail for me!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
hey guys! miss a day miss alot! hope things are going well brothers!!

PO! good seeing ya at the game! next time we drink! ahhaah hope them kids didnt get any puke on ya!! lol man it be cool if we went to edmonton during a cgy edm game and cause shit! hahaha, also nice pick up !!, i gotta start rocking my more of my kd IV but they so dam uncomfy for long periods of times!!

Lebron 2, VC 2, 3's in sizes 7.5 - 8

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
So last year I made a bet with you guys that if the Miami Heat won the championship,I would buy my first ever pair of Lbbrons.So after 7 months of mental preparation I have finally done it.

Click to show pictures
Last edited on 29th January 2013 00:26 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
InZaneKicks:
So last year I made a bet with you guys that if the Miami Heat won the championship,I would buy my first ever pair of Lbbrons.So after 7 months of mental preparation I have finally done it.

Click to show pictures

Now that is a pair of sneakers I haven't seen in a long time. I think they came out when I was in gr 5 or 6.
Last edited on 29th January 2013 00:32 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
i love the lebron 3's! now thats a tough bball shoe!! have u rocked them yet zane?
Lebron 2, VC 2, 3's in sizes 7.5 - 8

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
pumpactionfury2.0:
i love the lebron 3's! now thats a tough bball shoe!! have u rocked them yet zane?

I got them in the mail today,so I have only tried them on indoors.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
InZaneKicks:

Click to show pictures

It's the beginning of the end for you. Which Nike Kobes are you gonna get first?
IG: LONGCITYEIGHTY8
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Weather:
Those rogues look great. Love my KD IV's! Couldn't wear any today though... worst weather ever! 10 cm of snow fell overnight and then freezing rain on the top of that. I'm just happy I didn't spin my car out...

Managed to order a pair of Kobe V Big Stage Away today... grail for me!

Other than it being a low, wearing KDs in the snow would probably be one of the better choices, I imagine. It's all plastic and rubber; super easy cleanup.
IG: LONGCITYEIGHTY8
The Works
The Works
Listings:
shoutout to chris/shooter! thanks man!!

"S T R E T C H"

==============================================================================================

Check out my listings for vintage footwear for sale!

OG Flightposites
OG Presto Cage
1999 Nike Air Jordan IV Blk/red

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="cube23"]Thx dudes, yeah they're one of my fave CWs of the KD IV (R.I.P) ... moment of silence for past shoes discontinued ...[/quote] let us pray! I miss the Lebron 8 v1.....I really regret not buying more of them.
Those rogues look great. Love my KD IV's! Couldn't wear any today though... worst weather ever! 10 cm of snow fell overnight and then freezing rain on the top of that. I'm just happy I didn't spin my car out... Managed to order a pair of Kobe V Big Stage Away today... grail for me!
hey guys! miss a day miss alot! hope things are going well brothers!! PO! good seeing ya at the game! next time we drink! ahhaah hope them kids didnt get any puke on ya!! lol man it be cool if we went to edmonton during a cgy edm game and cause shit! hahaha, also nice pick up !!, i gotta start rocking my more of my kd IV but they so dam uncomfy for long periods of times!!
So last year I made a bet with you guys that if the Miami Heat won the championship,I would buy my first ever pair of Lbbrons.So after 7 months of mental preparation I have finally done it. [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/dlnu6s.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="InZaneKicks"]So last year I made a bet with you guys that if the Miami Heat won the championship,I would buy my first ever pair of Lbbrons.So after 7 months of mental preparation I have finally done it. [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/dlnu6s.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Now that is a pair of sneakers I haven't seen in a long time. I think they came out when I was in gr 5 or 6.
[quote="pumpactionfury2.0"]i love the lebron 3's! now thats a tough bball shoe!! have u rocked them yet zane? [/quote] I got them in the mail today,so I have only tried them on indoors.
[quote="InZaneKicks"]So last year I made a bet with you guys that if the Miami Heat won the championship,I would buy my first ever pair of Lbbrons.So after 7 months of mental preparation I have finally done it. [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/dlnu6s.jpg[/IMG][/quote] It's the beginning of the end for you. Which Nike Kobes are you gonna get first?
[quote="Weather"]Those rogues look great. Love my KD IV's! Couldn't wear any today though... worst weather ever! 10 cm of snow fell overnight and then freezing rain on the top of that. I'm just happy I didn't spin my car out... Managed to order a pair of Kobe V Big Stage Away today... grail for me![/quote] Other than it being a low, wearing KDs in the snow would probably be one of the better choices, I imagine. It's all plastic and rubber; super easy cleanup.
shoutout to chris/shooter! thanks man!! :up: