X
X
Go to page: of 1460 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
whoa! very good deal! essentially u paid close to todays retail!! very nice pickups!!!

@Zane i think the only release form ur list im interested in is the CG IXs
Lebron 2, VC 2, 3's in sizes 7.5 - 8

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
These releases are getting fucking stupid. 5 releases in 17 days or so... Fuck JB and their fuckery. They've released like 9 IXs in the past 30 days alone, it seems. It's so easy to pass on Jordans now. I hope they keep pumping out so much various shit that everything, not just numbered Jordans, sits for so long they receive a decrease in total revenue, which I know won't be happening but it's nice to dream.
IG: LONGCITYEIGHTY8
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Nice, Oscar.

Agreed, Long. Seems like every weekend (or weekday for that matter) there's a new release... how do people keep affording these? I just don't know how Nike/JB can keep this up forever
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Weather:
Nice, Oscar.

Agreed, Long. Seems like every weekend (or weekday for that matter) there's a new release... how do people keep affording these? I just don't know how Nike/JB can keep this up forever

if you dont buy it someone else will i figure, anywyas i didnt realize till now but i got 4 pairs of 5! lol

the fire red 5's are yellow but was bound to happen anyways.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Happy b day Pom

Nice pick up lean!! Especially if theyre DS...thats a steal

Im passing on everything on that list except the thunders.

Still looking for DB 9's tho

Western Canada Thread

My Collection
http://solecollector.com/forums/DRO3000-s-SNEAKER-COLLECTION-Mostly-Jordans-and-Lebrons/75:4:1129582/?flag=2&cache
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
DRO3000:
Happy b day Pom

I'm sure you will find a pair hopefully at a more reasonable price

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
Pump, thats some sweet Vs there! Which sole is that on the right? Its holding up very well!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
lol its the all red one from raging bull.

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
Looks like you've worn the 3M one a lot, but I heard they crease real easily anyway - which gets more wear, the Toro or the Bravo? (not that I really know them by name! haha)
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
pumpactionfury2.0:
DRO3000:
Happy b day Pom

I'm sure you will find a pair hopefully at a more reasonable price

been waving around $400 for a pair and nobody is biting....whatever...theyre IX's, I can live without em

Western Canada Thread

My Collection
http://solecollector.com/forums/DRO3000-s-SNEAKER-COLLECTION-Mostly-Jordans-and-Lebrons/75:4:1129582/?flag=2&cache
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
whoa! very good deal! essentially u paid close to todays retail!! very nice pickups!!! @Zane i think the only release form ur list im interested in is the CG IXs
These releases are getting fucking stupid. 5 releases in 17 days or so... Fuck JB and their fuckery. They've released like 9 IXs in the past 30 days alone, it seems. It's so easy to pass on Jordans now. I hope they keep pumping out so much various shit that everything, not just numbered Jordans, sits for so long they receive a decrease in total revenue, which I know won't be happening but it's nice to dream.
Nice, Oscar. Agreed, Long. Seems like every weekend (or weekday for that matter) there's a new release... how do people keep affording these? I just don't know how Nike/JB can keep this up forever
[quote="Weather"]Nice, Oscar. Agreed, Long. Seems like every weekend (or weekday for that matter) there's a new release... how do people keep affording these? I just don't know how Nike/JB can keep this up forever[/quote] if you dont buy it someone else will i figure, anywyas i didnt realize till now but i got 4 pairs of 5! lol the fire red 5's are yellow but was bound to happen anyways. [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8063/8236938764_2c5544f7eb.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8483/8235872403_e4df04d71c.jpg[/img]
Happy b day Pom Nice pick up lean!! Especially if theyre DS...thats a steal Im passing on everything on that list except the thunders. Still looking for DB 9's tho
[quote="DRO3000"]Happy b day Pom Nice pick up lean!! Especially if theyre DS...thats a steal Im passing on everything on that list except the thunders. Still looking for DB 9's tho[/quote] I'm sure you will find a pair hopefully at a more reasonable price
Pump, thats some sweet Vs there! Which sole is that on the right? Its holding up very well!
lol its the all red one from raging bull.
Looks like you've worn the 3M one a lot, but I heard they crease real easily anyway - which gets more wear, the Toro or the Bravo? (not that I really know them by name! haha)
[quote="pumpactionfury2.0"][quote="DRO3000"]Happy b day Pom Nice pick up lean!! Especially if theyre DS...thats a steal Im passing on everything on that list except the thunders. Still looking for DB 9's tho[/quote] I'm sure you will find a pair hopefully at a more reasonable price [/quote] been waving around $400 for a pair and nobody is biting....whatever...theyre IX's, I can live without em