X
X
Go to page: of 1463 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
TheRuckus:
Well I guess I'm just not super well informed then. Thanks for the enlightenment.

lol meet up with us one day and one day and we go chck shoes.
Lebron 2, VC 2, 3's in sizes 7.5 - 8

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Calgary meetup over the holidays. We can go play ball and eat or something. Maybe watch a ball game - Spurs vs. anyone.

IG: LONGCITYEIGHTY8
Last edited on 19th November 2012 02:30 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Congrats on the pick ups zane and fran!

I've been so far out of the loop i don't know what's up anymore. The 9's were a pass for me and I do agree that they are an acquired taste for most people.

I think I should be good for 4s this week though. Online shouldn't be too bad, and then we have all the spots in town and I hear they're in abundance (which seems to be the case for most of the 4 releases this year).

WHAT'S GOOD WCF?!?
Lakers won, good.
Chargers lost, mehhh.
BC lions lost, enhhhh.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
LongCity:
Calgary meetup over the holidays. We can go play ball and eat or something. Maybe watch a ball game - Spurs vs. anyone.

I'd be down for sure. It's always interesting the meet the people behind the names.
WANTED

DS Jordan 4 Cavs Size 11
Nike Foamposite 1 Wolf Grey/Royal Blue Size 11.5
DS Marvel x Reebok Deadpool Omni Lite Pump Size 11, 11.5 or 12

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
I just remembered that I owe you guys a Movember picture (it's super dirty). I'll have one up tonight once I'm home!
WANTED

DS Jordan 4 Cavs Size 11

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
DangerXX:
Congrats on the pick ups zane and fran! I've been so far out of the loop i don't know what's up anymore. The 9's were a pass for me and I do agree that they are an acquired taste for most people. I think I should be good for 4s this week though. Online shouldn't be too bad, and then we have all the spots in town and I hear they're in abundance (which seems to be the case for most of the 4 releases this year). WHAT'S GOOD WCF?!? Lakers won, good. Chargers lost, mehhh. BC lions lost, enhhhh.

Stampeders won!!!!

but i could care are less.
Pics or ban
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Nice pick ups Zane and Weather!

That Aston pack is sick!

Hope all is well fellas

Western Canada Thread

My Collection
http://solecollector.com/forums/DRO3000-s-SNEAKER-COLLECTION-Mostly-Jordans-and-Lebrons/75:4:1129582/?flag=2&cache
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Welp. Here it is. My ugly mug plus mustache. Ridicule and enjoy. (I still can't get this one spot at the corner of my mouth to grow. So frustrating!!!)
Click to show pictures
WANTED

DS Jordan 4 Cavs Size 11

Last edited on 19th November 2012 22:41 edited 3 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
TheRuckus:
Welp. Here it is. My ugly mug plus mustache. Ridicule and enjoy. (I still can't get this one spot at the corner of my mouth to grow. So frustrating!!!)
Click to show pictures

well thats more facial hair i can hope to grow hahaha. good job brother!!
Lebron 2, VC 2, 3's in sizes 7.5 - 8

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Last edited on 20th November 2012 00:35 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
TheRuckus:
Click to show pictures

definitely better than what my Filipino self can do. Thumbs up.

Pink foams anyone? Kinda feeeeellliiinnnnnn it.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="TheRuckus"]Well I guess I'm just not super well informed then. Thanks for the enlightenment. [/quote] lol meet up with us one day and one day and we go chck shoes.
Congrats on the pick ups zane and fran! I've been so far out of the loop i don't know what's up anymore. The 9's were a pass for me and I do agree that they are an acquired taste for most people. I think I should be good for 4s this week though. Online shouldn't be too bad, and then we have all the spots in town and I hear they're in abundance (which seems to be the case for most of the 4 releases this year). WHAT'S GOOD WCF?!? Lakers won, good. Chargers lost, mehhh. BC lions lost, enhhhh.
[quote="LongCity"]Calgary meetup over the holidays. We can go play ball and eat or something. Maybe watch a ball game - Spurs vs. anyone. [/quote] I'd be down for sure. It's always interesting the meet the people behind the names.
I just remembered that I owe you guys a Movember picture (it's super dirty). I'll have one up tonight once I'm home!
[quote="DangerXX"]Congrats on the pick ups zane and fran! I've been so far out of the loop i don't know what's up anymore. The 9's were a pass for me and I do agree that they are an acquired taste for most people. I think I should be good for 4s this week though. Online shouldn't be too bad, and then we have all the spots in town and I hear they're in abundance (which seems to be the case for most of the 4 releases this year). WHAT'S GOOD WCF?!? Lakers won, good. Chargers lost, mehhh. BC lions lost, enhhhh. [/quote] Stampeders won!!!! but i could care are less.
Nice pick ups Zane and Weather! That Aston pack is sick! Hope all is well fellas
Welp. Here it is. My ugly mug plus mustache. Ridicule and enjoy. (I still can't get this one spot at the corner of my mouth to grow. So frustrating!!!)[img]http://i.imgur.com/sTNbN.jpg[/img]
[quote="TheRuckus"]Welp. Here it is. My ugly mug plus mustache. Ridicule and enjoy. (I still can't get this one spot at the corner of my mouth to grow. So frustrating!!!)[img]http://i.imgur.com/sTNbN.jpg[/img][/quote] well thats more facial hair i can hope to grow hahaha. good job brother!!
[quote="TheRuckus"]Welp. Here it is. My ugly mug plus mustache. Ridicule and enjoy. (I still can't get this one spot at the corner of my mouth to grow. So frustrating!!!)[img]http://i.imgur.com/sTNbN.jpg[/img][/quote] definitely better than what my Filipino self can do. Thumbs up. Pink foams anyone? Kinda feeeeellliiinnnnnn it.