Go to page: of 1451 |   |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
WELCOME TO WESTERN CANADA
Click to show pictures

#SCWCF

Rules:
1) RESPECT ONE ANOTHER, ones shoe preference is not better than others.

2) THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, most people are sick of others acting like complete
morons, ... take the hint. If you got nothing good to say, gtfo, post count do not go up in hear, or you will be ignored if your posts have no substance to them

3) Keep buying and selling to a minimum. Only those who have established themselves on SC for a while (1 month) can MENTION that their there shoes on sale in this thread.

***Mention means only ONE post for the shoe

4)*****NEW*****
If you get scammed by someone that lives in Canada we cant help you. Go to the proper threads that are dedicated to helping you out in those situations,

***If anything PM each other!

with that said...

ISSERS from, Western Canada Area UNITE!! (Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and some East Coast too!). This thread is dedicated to whats happening in and around the provinces of BC, AB, SK, MB and even other parts of Canada. Not just limited to shoe releases but concerts, stories and so on. If you are coming to the area drop us a line maybe we can suggest things for you to do.

Thanks for stopping by
Jimmy

THE REGULARS/THE FAMILY/THE TEAM
CARPE24DIEM
[*CGS*]
CUBE23
DANGERXX
DRO3000
INZANEKICKS
IGNITE AND EXCITE!
JAMXL
LEAN-N-SUPREME
LONGCITY
MERCETHECURSE
MYSHOEGOTAGIRLFRIEND
PHILLYWISE
POMASTA
PUMPACTIONFURY2.0
SHOOTER
STEVEMA87
WEATHER

When this thread started I am sure there were doubters that believed the thread wouldn't last long. I can't forget the ones who contributed to this thread and kept it from disappearing. These are the guys kept the thread going in the beginning.

CAPKUANG
FC3SCOREY
JR-BALLER
KG#5
KIDCUDI_
SICAT27

Lebron 2, VC 2, 3's in sizes 7.5 - 8

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Last edited on 16th July 2013 11:35 edited 89 times in total
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Yeahhh.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Ehhhhh.
It only takes one
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
is there anyone from western canada on iss? i think i may be the only one lol

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
*you are all alone

just playin *hahaha........actually there is barely any Western Canada members, we have a member from TBF that is from BC
he's the only member I know from the West....most members are from Toronto and a few from over on the East side ( Montreal )

Good luck though.
Written by me...

@eye_projekt \\ Instagram
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Uncle AtiT:
*you are all alone

just playin *hahaha........actually there is barely any Western Canada members, we have a member from TBF that is from BC
he's the only member I know from the West....most members are from Toronto and a few from over on the East side ( Montreal )

Good luck though.

hahah thanks, yea lol, western Canada does have sneaker heads but it does seem they not on iss, unfortunately. but anyways cool blog bro, nice read.

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Swing thru the Toronto Thread if you ever need any info, you never know, someone might be able to help.
Written by me...

@eye_projekt \\ Instagram
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Cannys we in here!
It only takes one
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
thanks for the advice, ill try to post in there once in a while and see whats up!

#SCWCF

Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Listings:
Checking in from Vancity, you should add stores like Dipt (www.getdipt.com) in Vancouver and Haven (www.havenshop.ca) in Edmonton+Vancouver to the list. Both stores are great.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[align=center:a5b0dca420]WELCOME TO WESTERN CANADA [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YRi26GzFhIA/T08524jdbpI/AAAAAAAAs5Y/zbOwiNAOLA4/s1600/canada.gif[/img] [/align:a5b0dca420] [align=center:a5b0dca420] [/align:a5b0dca420] #SCWCF Rules: 1) RESPECT ONE ANOTHER, ones shoe preference is not better than others. 2) THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, most people are sick of others acting like complete morons, ... take the hint. If you got nothing good to say, gtfo, post count do not go up in hear, or you will be ignored if your posts have no substance to them 3) Keep buying and selling to a minimum. Only those who have established themselves on SC for a while (1 month) can MENTION that their there shoes on sale in this thread. ***Mention means only ONE post for the shoe 4)*****NEW***** If you get scammed by someone that lives in Canada we cant help you. Go to the proper threads that are dedicated to helping you out in those situations, ***If anything PM each other! with that said... ISSERS from, Western Canada Area UNITE!! (Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and some East Coast too!). This thread is dedicated to whats happening in and around the provinces of BC, AB, SK, MB and even other parts of Canada. Not just limited to shoe releases but concerts, stories and so on. If you are coming to the area drop us a line maybe we can suggest things for you to do. Thanks for stopping by Jimmy [align=center:a5b0dca420] THE REGULARS/THE FAMILY/THE TEAM CARPE24DIEM [*CGS*] CUBE23 DANGERXX DRO3000 INZANEKICKS IGNITE AND EXCITE! JAMXL LEAN-N-SUPREME LONGCITY MERCETHECURSE MYSHOEGOTAGIRLFRIEND PHILLYWISE POMASTA PUMPACTIONFURY2.0 SHOOTER STEVEMA87 WEATHER [/align:a5b0dca420] When this thread started I am sure there were doubters that believed the thread wouldn't last long. I can't forget the ones who contributed to this thread and kept it from disappearing. These are the guys kept the thread going in the beginning. [align=center:a5b0dca420] CAPKUANG FC3SCOREY JR-BALLER KG#5 KIDCUDI_ SICAT27 [/align:a5b0dca420]
Yeahhh.
Ehhhhh.
is there anyone from western canada on iss? i think i may be the only one lol
*you are all alone just playin *hahaha........actually there is barely any Western Canada members, we have a member from TBF that is from BC he's the only member I know from the West....most members are from Toronto and a few from over on the East side ( Montreal ) Good luck though.
[quote:4b9ff24f45="Uncle AtiT"]*you are all alone just playin *hahaha........actually there is barely any Western Canada members, we have a member from TBF that is from BC he's the only member I know from the West....most members are from Toronto and a few from over on the East side ( Montreal ) Good luck though.[/quote:4b9ff24f45] hahah thanks, yea lol, western Canada does have sneaker heads but it does seem they not on iss, unfortunately. but anyways cool blog bro, nice read.
Swing thru the [url=http://www.solecollector.com/forums/official-toronto-thread-t1042576.html]Toronto Thread [/url]if you ever need any info, you never know, someone might be able to help.
Cannys we in here!
thanks for the advice, ill try to post in there once in a while and see whats up!
Checking in from Vancity, you should add stores like Dipt (www.getdipt.com) in Vancouver and Haven (www.havenshop.ca) in Edmonton+Vancouver to the list. Both stores are great.
Page 1 of 1451
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «