X
X
Go to page: of 6 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
AGOFF > TJ
ALL CHEAP STEALS TAKE A LOOK JO!!!!

Cheap VNDS BARF LOWS SB http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/305081/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-navy-outdoor-green-light-chocolate/#axzz2Hx0PRwRs

BUY MY BARFS 75 SHIPPED !!!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
So, Trinidad James sucks but he has been praised by every OG name and hot artist out in the game right now.

Granted, not a lyrical guy but he has talent and sounds good. He's been on the music scene for sometime now. And he just decided to exploit hisself, he's different from 2Chainz. He could be considered the new 2Chainz as far as style and swag wise but, his sound and music is his own style.

I personally think he has talent and will be around on the scene for sometime.
htx.
pimp c back.
white cup gang.
Up in Diamond Supply, spendin that carrot cake.
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
mehhh he okay not a big cheif kief fan
For Sell:
HEAT Supreme Camp Caps/5-Panel, Bape, TH, DSC Caps/Tees/Hats sz Large, 7 3/8,
HEAT Lebron SoutBeach/Nike Air Jordan, DBs, Nike SB Pink/Silver sz 10 - 11
HEAT Jordan 99'-2006

Text 703-850 0277 for faster communication
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
ImFeelinMyself:
So, Trinidad James sucks but he has been praised by every OG name and hot artist out in the game right now.

Granted, not a lyrical guy but he has talent and sounds good. He's been on the music scene for sometime now. And he just decided to exploit hisself, he's different from 2Chainz. He could be considered the new 2Chainz as far as style and swag wise but, his sound and music is his own style.

I personally think he has talent and will be around on the scene for sometime.

LMAO. I thought I was the only one who thought he sounded like 2Chainz. That song Not going to lie, that song All Gold Everything is pretty addictive to listen to. It's pretty trashy but it's one of those songs that you'll bump to regardless lol
PM me for more info!
VNDS Nike Free Orbit II SP Size 9.5
BIN: $170 Meet Up | $180 Shipped

NYC Meetups & PayPal Only!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
this guy is wack
Check my Listing

Ds air jordan 13 flint sz 12 245
Ds air jordan 1 dmp pack sz 12 450
Ds 2008 air jordan 1 bred strapped sz 12 245
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
He's no lyrical wizard but the beats get me to listen to his mixtape.
Hooligan. Nerd. Hooper.
Listings:
Dude goes hard af
Subscribe to me on YouTube!

Http://www.youtube.com/CorbKicks8

Twitter x Instagram: @DjCorb8

#CorbKicks
Listings:
I bump All Gold Everything in my car *kanyeshrug*
Listings:
"Popped a Molly I'm Sweating WOOO !", the guys pretty much got my whole school reciting that line daily

CountachClothing.bigcartel.com
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
niggeh,niggeh,niggeh jus watch
NY Melo's featuring J.R Smith and company

#WAVELIFE

http://www.flickr.com/people/17924993@N08/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93340948@N06/
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
AGOFF > TJ
So, Trinidad James sucks but he has been praised by every OG name and hot artist out in the game right now. Granted, not a lyrical guy but he has talent and sounds good. He's been on the music scene for sometime now. And he just decided to exploit hisself, he's different from 2Chainz. He could be considered the new 2Chainz as far as style and swag wise but, his sound and music is his own style. I personally think he has talent and will be around on the scene for sometime.
mehhh he okay not a big cheif kief fan
[quote="ImFeelinMyself"]So, Trinidad James sucks but he has been praised by every OG name and hot artist out in the game right now. Granted, not a lyrical guy but he has talent and sounds good. He's been on the music scene for sometime now. And he just decided to exploit hisself, he's different from 2Chainz. He could be considered the new 2Chainz as far as style and swag wise but, his sound and music is his own style. I personally think he has talent and will be around on the scene for sometime.[/quote] LMAO. I thought I was the only one who thought he sounded like 2Chainz. That song Not going to lie, that song All Gold Everything is pretty addictive to listen to. It's pretty trashy but it's one of those songs that you'll bump to regardless lol
this guy is wack
He's no lyrical wizard but the beats get me to listen to his mixtape.
Dude goes hard af
I bump All Gold Everything in my car *kanyeshrug* [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCBs5f1vxyw[/youtube]
"Popped a Molly I'm Sweating WOOO !", the guys pretty much got my whole school reciting that line daily
niggeh,niggeh,niggeh jus watch
Page 2 of 6
»6 5 4 3 2 1 «