Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 6 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Anybody heard of Trinidad James? He is an up & coming artist from Atlanta. I like em and I just wanted to get his name out there.

http://www.youtube.com/v/rUc-u8fyNyo
FOR SALE- DS GMP PACK SZ.9
Last edited on 26th October 2012 17:05 edited 2 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
well you can take his name and put it back we dont need ppl worse then 2 chains hoppin out the atl that dude is straight ignorant and can barely put together a half assed rhyme

sha-fiyah:
"You betta stop frontin', Cuz your wack album is how I broke my stop button."
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Click to show pictures

yeah i heard of him
he needs to get a fucking hair cut and on top of that he needs to gets hes teeth fixed
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 10 Violets sz11.5 150$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 200$
Used Air Jordan 14 Blacktoe sz9.5 150$
DS Air Jordan 1 K.O. Bulls sz9 150$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Listings:
YprinceW:
well you can take his name and put it back we dont need ppl worse then 2 chains hoppin out the atl that dude is straight ignorant and can barely put together a half assed rhyme

Im a fan of good music period. I agree 2Chainz is garbage but dude makes hits. Another example is Future. He isnt a good rapper at all BUT he made a few hits.

But this thread is about either of them. Its about Trinidad James. You check him out? What you think?
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
Click to show pictures

yeah i heard of him
he needs to get a fucking hair cut and on top of that he needs to gets hes teeth fixed

Ugly as F$CK. I know but what you think about his music though?
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
^
hes music sucks
hes not going any where
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 10 Violets sz11.5 150$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 200$
Used Air Jordan 14 Blacktoe sz9.5 150$
DS Air Jordan 1 K.O. Bulls sz9 150$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Listings:
everybody isnt cut out for main stream but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Anybody else?
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
He's a gimmick, same shit as cash out and chief keef and all these one hit wonders that got them where they are cause of the PRODUCERS
Size 13, Check my listings...
Listings:
This dude is obviously a gimmick and has no talent what so ever
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
Click to show pictures

yeah i heard of him

He just has a different style... you don't have to like it
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Anybody heard of Trinidad James? He is an up & coming artist from Atlanta. I like em and I just wanted to get his name out there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUc-u8fyNyo
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8ucyNb5j1qivigxo1_1280.jpg[/img] yeah i heard of him he needs to get a fucking hair cut and on top of that he needs to gets hes teeth fixed
[quote="YprinceW"]well you can take his name and put it back we dont need ppl worse then 2 chains hoppin out the atl that dude is straight ignorant and can barely put together a half assed rhyme [/quote] Im a fan of good music period. I agree 2Chainz is garbage but dude makes hits. Another example is Future. He isnt a good rapper at all BUT he made a few hits. But this thread is about either of them. Its about Trinidad James. You check him out? What you think?
[quote="g0dsg1ft"][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8ucyNb5j1qivigxo1_1280.jpg[/img] yeah i heard of him he needs to get a fucking hair cut and on top of that he needs to gets hes teeth fixed [/quote] Ugly as F$CK. I know but what you think about his music though?
^ hes music sucks hes not going any where
everybody isnt cut out for main stream but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Anybody else?
He's a gimmick, same shit as cash out and chief keef and all these one hit wonders that got them where they are cause of the PRODUCERS
This dude is obviously a gimmick and has no talent what so ever
[quote="g0dsg1ft"][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8ucyNb5j1qivigxo1_1280.jpg[/img] yeah i heard of him he needs to get a fucking hair cut and on top of that he needs to gets hes teeth fixed [/quote] He just has a different style... you don't have to like it
Page 1 of 6
»6 5 4 3 2 1 «