X
X
Go to page: of 104 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Mod Mob
Listings:
BaySav408:
krazyace373:
Slow episode tonight & that zombie fight club lmao really stupid part of the show.

Next week looks good tho, that phone call at the end!!?? Hummm

That phone call tho.... lol

|Dallas Cowboys||Carolina Tar Heels Basketball||Virginia Tech Hokies|

JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
I don't think Carol is dead yet, since they didn't show her body or anything. My guess is the group assume shes dead since they can't find her, but Rick found her knife.

As for the phone call, who or how would anyone know the number to the prison, or that phone in particular? Unless Rick is delusional and the phone isn't really there?
Kevin
JUSSBLAZE. x Tech Junkies
SB Republic
SB Republic
Listings:
i picked up book 1 over the weekend, pretty good but i dont think its as dark as the tv series. kinda interesting how it differs from the show too (i.e. shane dying much earlier). i was curious though, how do the books differ from the comics? is one book just a bunch of comics put together, or is there actually different material?
SB REPUBLIC
http://stevenlauphotographies.com/

Add me on Twitter and Instagram: @SLphotographies
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:

deez nuts:
i picked up book 1 over the weekend, pretty good but i dont think its as dark as the tv series. kinda interesting how it differs from the show too (i.e. shane dying much earlier). i was curious though, how do the books differ from the comics? is one book just a bunch of comics put together, or is there actually different material?

Each book is a bunch of issues put together and as far as I know there's no difference in material except maybe just missing on the individual cover art for the comic issue.

Don't worry as you delve deeper into the series you'll see how dark it can get, and I feel it's def. darker than the tv series. Keep in mind the writers for the comic book have less restrictions to deal with than the writers for a tv show.

Personally, I love both they do an excellent job switching things up to keep readers entertained.

M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
What if the person that let the zombies loose in the prison has Carol and they're the one that is calling the prison cause he saw rick.....

hm...
Andy | MallWalkerMafia | IG: _ahoDMV

WTB: 8.5 or 9 DS or VNDS
Jordan Royal I
01' Jordan Black Cement III
Infrared Red/Varsity Red Jordan VI
Heineken SB (size 9)

FOR SALE:
look at the link below

FlickR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahodmv/
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Well at first I thought the phone call was coming from inside the prison. Like the main office calling an adjunct room or something. Then I remembered they didn't have power and how the creators said Rick might get taunted by a certain someone.
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
shoeologist101:
What if the person that let the zombies loose in the prison has Carol and they're the one that is calling the prison cause he saw rick.....

hm...

The one black prisoner let the zombies in he is dead the phone call are in the comics also I wouldnt want to spoil anything say anything else
Check my Listing

Ds air jordan 13 flint sz 12 245
Ds air jordan 1 dmp pack sz 12 450
Ds 2008 air jordan 1 bred strapped sz 12 245
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I'm hooked.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
requiem:
I don't think Carol is dead yet, since they didn't show her body or anything. My guess is the group assume shes dead since they can't find her, but Rick found her knife.

As for the phone call, who or how would anyone know the number to the prison, or that phone in particular? Unless Rick is delusional and the phone isn't really there?

I think that was Lori's knife cause she pulled one out and gave it to Maggie to cut her open.
http://www.guerrewhoa.com
http://jasonguerrerophoto.tumblr.com/
http://www.facebook.com/jasonguerrerophotography
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Weird thing about Carol is that she went through the door with her headband on but Daryl found the headband inside the door. Either she came back for some reason or it was just a filming error. Also, Daryl and everyone else were next shown coming out the door they came in... they seriously didn't bother looking for Carol just because they found her headband?

Now that I think about it... that 1 zombie went to town on Lori. T-Dog was getting eaten when Lori was still having the baby and they found him with 2 zombies still eating him and rib cage showing. Lori was eaten, bones included, by 1 zombie in a shorter amount of time (I'm assuming minutes too, not hours)?

ELIte Manning 2-time Super Bowl Champion & MVP
Last edited on 14th November 2012 08:56 edited 3 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="BaySav408"][quote="krazyace373"]Slow episode tonight & that zombie fight club lmao really stupid part of the show. Next week looks good tho, that phone call at the end!!?? Hummm[/quote] That phone call tho.... lol[/quote]
I don't think Carol is dead yet, since they didn't show her body or anything. My guess is the group assume shes dead since they can't find her, but Rick found her knife. As for the phone call, who or how would anyone know the number to the prison, or that phone in particular? Unless Rick is delusional and the phone isn't really there?
[quote="deez nuts"]i picked up book 1 over the weekend, pretty good but i dont think its as dark as the tv series. kinda interesting how it differs from the show too (i.e. shane dying much earlier). i was curious though, how do the books differ from the comics? is one book just a bunch of comics put together, or is there actually different material?[/quote] Each book is a bunch of issues put together and as far as I know there's no difference in material except maybe just missing on the individual cover art for the comic issue. Don't worry as you delve deeper into the series you'll see how dark it can get, and I feel it's def. darker than the tv series. Keep in mind the writers for the comic book have less restrictions to deal with than the writers for a tv show. Personally, I love both they do an excellent job switching things up to keep readers entertained.
What if the person that let the zombies loose in the prison has Carol and they're the one that is calling the prison cause he saw rick..... hm...
Well at first I thought the phone call was coming from inside the prison. Like the main office calling an adjunct room or something. Then I remembered they didn't have power and how the creators said Rick might get taunted by a certain someone.
[quote="shoeologist101"]What if the person that let the zombies loose in the prison has Carol and they're the one that is calling the prison cause he saw rick..... hm...[/quote] The one black prisoner let the zombies in he is dead the phone call are in the comics also I wouldnt want to spoil anything say anything else
I'm hooked.
[quote="requiem"]I don't think Carol is dead yet, since they didn't show her body or anything. My guess is the group assume shes dead since they can't find her, but Rick found her knife. As for the phone call, who or how would anyone know the number to the prison, or that phone in particular? Unless Rick is delusional and the phone isn't really there? [/quote] I think that was Lori's knife cause she pulled one out and gave it to Maggie to cut her open.
Weird thing about Carol is that she went through the door with her headband on but Daryl found the headband inside the door. Either she came back for some reason or it was just a filming error. Also, Daryl and everyone else were next shown coming out the door they came in... they seriously didn't bother looking for Carol just because they found her headband? Now that I think about it... that 1 zombie went to town on Lori. T-Dog was getting eaten when Lori was still having the baby and they found him with 2 zombies still eating him and rib cage showing. Lori was eaten, bones included, by 1 zombie in a shorter amount of time (I'm assuming minutes too, not hours)?
Page 63 of 104