X
X
Go to page: of 104 |   |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I'm a huge zombie fan and I remember a few others on here are as well, so I thought I'd share this find.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead
AMC has greenlit The Walking Dead as a six-episode series based on the comic book written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. The Walking Dead tells the story of life following a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, traveling in search of a safe and secure home. Andrew Lincoln (Love Actually, Teachers, Strike Back) will portray the lead role of Rick Grimes while actor Jon Bernthal (The Pacific, The Ghost Writer) will portray the character Shane, who worked with Rick in the police department before the zombie disaster. Other cast includes Laurie Holden (The Shield), who plays Andrea, one of two sisters who join the survivors of the zombie plague, Steven Yeun as Glenn, an expert scavenger and Sarah Wayne Callies (Prison Break), who plays Rick's wife Lori.

The Walking Dead begins production in June in Atlanta with six, one-hour episodes for season one. The series is set to premiere in October 2010 during AMC Fearfest, the network's annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films. AMC announced development of The Walking Dead in August 2009 and announced the pilot in January of this year.

About the Producers
Robert Kirkman serves as an executive producer on the project and three-time Academy Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) serves as writer, director and executive producer. Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens, Armageddon, The Incredible Hulk), chairman of Valhalla Motion Pictures, serves as Executive Producer. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion serves as Executive Producer. Charles “Chic” Eglee (Dexter, The Shield, Dark Angel) will also serve as Executive Producer, and Jack LoGiudice (Sons of Anarchy, Resurrection Blvd) will serve as Co-Executive Producer.

The Walking Dead is an upcoming American television series created for television by Frank Darabont and based upon the comic book series of the same name created by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore. It will premiere on the AMC network on October 31, 2010 with a 90-minute premiere episode, during the network's "Fearfest."

The Walking Dead tells the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse and follows a small group of survivors traveling across the country in search of a new home away from the hordes of zombies. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive.
[m4sk2f4ce]

Cast:
Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes
Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes
Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale
Laurie Holden as Andrea
Jon Bernthal as Shane
Steven Yeun as Glenn
Iron E. Singleton as T-Dog
Lennie James as Morgan Jones
Jim Coleman as Lambert "Lam" Kendel
Michael Rooker as Merle Dixon
Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon
Linds Edwards as Leon Basset
Emma Bell as Amy
Keith Allen Hayes as Tyreese
Addy Miller
Steve Warren
Adrian Kali Turner as Duane Jones
Melissa McBride as Carol
Jeryl Prescott Sales as Jacqui
Andrew Rothenberg as Jim
Juan Pareja as Morales
Adam Minarovich as Ed
[m4sk2f4ce]

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

********NEWS********
- AMC officially announced that a second season of thirteen episodes would be produced
- On Sun., Dec. 5 starting at 4:30/3:30c, AMC will air the entire first season of The Walking Dead, culminating with the Season Finale at 10/9c.
- Walking Dead Fires Writing Staff; Will Not Replace Them for Season 2 article

SEASON 2:
Click to show pictures

Trailer:

Last edited on 4th October 2011 21:26 edited 25 times in total
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
This looks good.

Can't say i've read any of the comic though

SSF4/AE: Makoto -

twitter. @mikeyfaded
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
I love a good zombie movie. Even the "bad" ones have their moments. I always wondered how a TV series would pan out compared to a 1-2 hour film. But please lose the magnum after the pilot episode.
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
Avy Inc.
Avy Inc.
Listings:
I definitely want to see this. Zombies/post apocalyptic films/shows ftw
Tech Junkies | Avy Inc.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Oh shit didn't see that this was made already.
Didn't come up when I looked.
Great taste.
Lock my thread.

Hype for this show.
TECH JUNKIES

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I haven't seen any of AMC's shows, but with Mad Men, 3-peat winner at Golden Globes, and a few others, heard they are QUITE the network. Also, this looks really good. I just hope it has enough zombie action and gun fire to please us. A good mystery behind how the virus spread would be nice, too. Hyped to watch.
Say you're my lover, say you're my homie, Tilt my chin back slit my throat take a bath in my blood get to know me. All out of my secrets. All my enemies are turning into my teachers.

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Fuck man, I don't have AMC anymore. I didn't even know they had their own shows..But this looks great.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I'm only halfway through the complete comic series now. I bought all of them together and the shit is uber long. I posted this a while back on TheGrandioseCo.com and I'm sure all the other horror fans out there are getting antsy like myself. I think they'll closely follow the comic and will be just as good.

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
m4sk2f4ce:
Oh shit didn't see that this was made already.
Didn't come up when I looked.
Great taste.
Lock my thread.

Hype for this show.

I used some of the info from your thread. Hope you don't mind.

The make up artists for this show go all out!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
If you like zombie stuff, go to Anime Freak and watch High School of the Dead
I just moved a week ago, I'm torn between getting DirectTV or Dish, Dish is cheaper but doesn't have AMC on their basic plan.
MJ Nike 8403 pinstripe jersey sz 40, $100 shipped.
Lots of MITCHELL & NESS jerseys for sale, message for list.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I'm a huge zombie fan and I remember a few others on here are as well, so I thought I'd share this find. [img:9276ea0c97]http://babbleon5.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/walking_dead_banner.jpg?w=639&h=157[/img:9276ea0c97] [img:9276ea0c97]http://www.culch.ie/images/WalkingDead002.jpg[/img:9276ea0c97] [b:9276ea0c97]AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead[/b:9276ea0c97] AMC has greenlit The Walking Dead as a six-episode series based on the comic book written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. The Walking Dead tells the story of life following a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, traveling in search of a safe and secure home. Andrew Lincoln (Love Actually, Teachers, Strike Back) will portray the lead role of Rick Grimes while actor Jon Bernthal (The Pacific, The Ghost Writer) will portray the character Shane, who worked with Rick in the police department before the zombie disaster. Other cast includes Laurie Holden (The Shield), who plays Andrea, one of two sisters who join the survivors of the zombie plague, Steven Yeun as Glenn, an expert scavenger and Sarah Wayne Callies (Prison Break), who plays Rick's wife Lori. The Walking Dead begins production in June in Atlanta with six, one-hour episodes for season one. The series is set to premiere in October 2010 during AMC Fearfest, the network's annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films. AMC announced development of The Walking Dead in August 2009 and announced the pilot in January of this year. [b:9276ea0c97]About the Producers[/b:9276ea0c97] Robert Kirkman serves as an executive producer on the project and three-time Academy Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) serves as writer, director and executive producer. Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens, Armageddon, The Incredible Hulk), chairman of Valhalla Motion Pictures, serves as Executive Producer. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion serves as Executive Producer. Charles “Chic” Eglee (Dexter, The Shield, Dark Angel) will also serve as Executive Producer, and Jack LoGiudice (Sons of Anarchy, Resurrection Blvd) will serve as Co-Executive Producer. The Walking Dead is an upcoming American television series created for television by Frank Darabont and based upon the comic book series of the same name created by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore. It will premiere on the AMC network on October 31, 2010 with a 90-minute premiere episode, during the network's "Fearfest." The Walking Dead tells the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse and follows a small group of survivors traveling across the country in search of a new home away from the hordes of zombies. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive. [b:9276ea0c97][m4sk2f4ce] [/b:9276ea0c97] [b:9276ea0c97]Cast: [/b:9276ea0c97] Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale Laurie Holden as Andrea Jon Bernthal as Shane Steven Yeun as Glenn Iron E. Singleton as T-Dog Lennie James as Morgan Jones Jim Coleman as Lambert "Lam" Kendel Michael Rooker as Merle Dixon Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon Linds Edwards as Leon Basset Emma Bell as Amy Keith Allen Hayes as Tyreese Addy Miller Steve Warren Adrian Kali Turner as Duane Jones Melissa McBride as Carol Jeryl Prescott Sales as Jacqui Andrew Rothenberg as Jim Juan Pareja as Morales Adam Minarovich as Ed [b:9276ea0c97][m4sk2f4ce] [/b:9276ea0c97] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319knAYrTRE[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa0tRQ2Q0Wk&feature=related[/youtube] [b:9276ea0c97][url=http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/]http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/[/url][/b:9276ea0c97] [b:9276ea0c97][u:9276ea0c97]********NEWS********[/u:9276ea0c97][/b:9276ea0c97] [b:9276ea0c97]- AMC officially announced that a second season of thirteen episodes would be produced[/b:9276ea0c97] [b:9276ea0c97]- On Sun., Dec. 5 starting at 4:30/3:30c, AMC will air the entire first season of The Walking Dead, culminating with the Season Finale at 10/9c. [/b:9276ea0c97] - [url=http://screenrant.com/the-walking-dead-fires-writers-aco-89980/]Walking Dead Fires Writing Staff; Will Not Replace Them for Season 2 article[/url] [b]SEASON 2:[/b] [img]http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/TWD-S2-Key-Art-796x1176.jpg[/img] [b]Trailer:[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZ0mu8Ey6A[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoRnBvDxGawA[/youtube]
This looks good. :stone: Can't say i've read any of the comic though
I love a good zombie movie. Even the "bad" ones have their moments. I always wondered how a TV series would pan out compared to a 1-2 hour film. But please lose the magnum after the pilot episode.
I definitely want to see this. Zombies/post apocalyptic films/shows ftw
Oh shit didn't see that this was made already. Didn't come up when I looked. Great taste. Lock my thread. Hype for this show.
I haven't seen any of AMC's shows, but with Mad Men, 3-peat winner at Golden Globes, and a few others, heard they are QUITE the network. Also, this looks really good. I just hope it has enough zombie action and gun fire to please us. A good mystery behind how the virus spread would be nice, too. Hyped to watch.
Fuck man, I don't have AMC anymore. I didn't even know they had their own shows..But this looks great.
I'm only halfway through the complete comic series now. I bought all of them together and the shit is uber long. I posted this a while back on TheGrandioseCo.com and I'm sure all the other horror fans out there are getting antsy like myself. I think they'll closely follow the comic and will be just as good.
[quote:bc30ecd766="m4sk2f4ce"]Oh shit didn't see that this was made already. Didn't come up when I looked. Great taste. Lock my thread. Hype for this show.[/quote:bc30ecd766] I used some of the info from your thread. Hope you don't mind. The make up artists for this show go all out!
If you like zombie stuff, go to Anime Freak and watch High School of the Dead I just moved a week ago, I'm torn between getting DirectTV or Dish, Dish is cheaper but doesn't have AMC on their basic plan.
Page 1 of 104
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «