flipsidiaz:

I want that father and his son to get slaughtered

LMAO

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
SAVAGE.:
invaders:
^ Maybe I missed something but why would Ty and his sister be interested in escaping when Rick drove them out of the prison?

I feel like Ty is highly aware of his surroundings, knows how to read people. Once him and his sister get to roaming around Woodbury they may see things Michonne seen that were completely oblivious to Andrea. She had a warm bed and the D whenever she wanted it, so I guess she hasn't wanted to see it.

She seen the heads
Seen the zombie daughter
Seen the rammed gate at the prison with walkers everywhere
Knows now the govenor sent Merel to kill Michonne
Seen the pits with the fighting and chained up walkers
Was going to make Daryl and Merel fight to the death

I'm still not sure if she is worried about the innocent people of Woodbury or is still hypnotized by the Govenors stroke game lol.

Ty and them have been out on the road a LONG time, true they may decide to stay.
Or maybe Andrea convinces them otherwise and they escape with a bit of Woodbury ammo and weapons. Haha atleast I hope so.

Rick needs the muscle.

Good point. I'm sure once Andrea and Ty connect the truth will be revealed and they both aid to the prisons benefit.

You're right I don't think Ty is just going to blindly be led into a fight that he has no clue to what's going on. He's gonna see the army and the ppl forced to fight then be asked to exploit the prisons weak spots. He'll probably deny it while that father and son give the Gov. a play by play on how to break in. Woodbury is going to try and recruit Ty and his sister for the army and that won't go well with Ty and that's where he draws the line of where his loyalties lie. He's even admitted that the prison was full of good ppl and when Andrea breaks the news of the shit Rick went through it'll be easily be forgotten....kinda.

Damn it's only Monday.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Seems like a probable scenario.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
flipsidiaz:
I'm really hoping Andrea has a plan and isn't as stupid as she appears.

I want that father and his son to get slaughtered

rick and carl are gonna do it to em
A$AC SCHRADER
Listings:
Hell yeah, Rick gonna light up woodbury... daryl and merle can wipe out the citizens of woodbury alone lmao
WTB
Christmas Kobes 7 size 9
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Looks like a certain somebody is coming back this sunday.
PSN: Eljayyyy
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
StandupSpeakup:
Looks like a certain somebody is coming back this sunday.

Who?

I missed the previews for this weeks episode.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Morgan's confirmed to be in this weeks episode but I don't think he's shown in the previews. If he was than it was probably the guy on the roof
PSN: Eljayyyy
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Ahh okay.

Now they really flipping the story around a bit.

Makes me think now they may want to wrap this all up in 5-6 seasons like most shows.
Listings:
SAVAGE.:
invaders:
^ Maybe I missed something but why would Ty and his sister be interested in escaping when Rick drove them out of the prison?

I feel like Ty is highly aware of his surroundings, knows how to read people. Once him and his sister get to roaming around Woodbury they may see things Michonne seen that were completely oblivious to Andrea. She had a warm bed and the D whenever she wanted it, so I guess she hasn't wanted to see it.

maybe it's a racial thing? LOL
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="flipsidiaz"] I want that father and his son to get slaughtered :lol: [/quote] LMAO
[quote="SAVAGE."][quote="invaders"]^ Maybe I missed something but why would Ty and his sister be interested in escaping when Rick drove them out of the prison?[/quote] I feel like Ty is highly aware of his surroundings, knows how to read people. Once him and his sister get to roaming around Woodbury they may see things Michonne seen that were completely oblivious to Andrea. She had a warm bed and the D whenever she wanted it, so I guess she hasn't wanted to see it. She seen the heads Seen the zombie daughter Seen the rammed gate at the prison with walkers everywhere Knows now the govenor sent Merel to kill Michonne Seen the pits with the fighting and chained up walkers Was going to make Daryl and Merel fight to the death I'm still not sure if she is worried about the innocent people of Woodbury or is still hypnotized by the Govenors stroke game lol. Ty and them have been out on the road a LONG time, true they may decide to stay. Or maybe Andrea convinces them otherwise and they escape with a bit of Woodbury ammo and weapons. Haha atleast I hope so. Rick needs the muscle.[/quote] Good point. I'm sure once Andrea and Ty connect the truth will be revealed and they both aid to the prisons benefit. You're right I don't think Ty is just going to blindly be led into a fight that he has no clue to what's going on. He's gonna see the army and the ppl forced to fight then be asked to exploit the prisons weak spots. He'll probably deny it while that father and son give the Gov. a play by play on how to break in. Woodbury is going to try and recruit Ty and his sister for the army and that won't go well with Ty and that's where he draws the line of where his loyalties lie. He's even admitted that the prison was full of good ppl and when Andrea breaks the news of the shit Rick went through it'll be easily be forgotten....kinda. Damn it's only Monday.
[img]http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad60/moonlit-sonnet0/Regular%20Show/mordecaiagrees.gif[/img] Seems like a probable scenario.
[quote="flipsidiaz"]I'm really hoping Andrea has a plan and isn't as stupid as she appears. I want that father and his son to get slaughtered :lol: [/quote] rick and carl are gonna do it to em
Hell yeah, Rick gonna light up woodbury... daryl and merle can wipe out the citizens of woodbury alone lmao
Looks like a certain somebody is coming back this sunday. :up:
[quote="StandupSpeakup"]Looks like a certain somebody is coming back this sunday. :up:[/quote] Who? I missed the previews for this weeks episode.
Morgan's confirmed to be in this weeks episode but I don't think he's shown in the previews. If he was than it was probably the guy on the roof
Ahh okay. Now they really flipping the story around a bit. Makes me think now they may want to wrap this all up in 5-6 seasons like most shows.
[quote="SAVAGE."][quote="invaders"]^ Maybe I missed something but why would Ty and his sister be interested in escaping when Rick drove them out of the prison?[/quote] I feel like Ty is highly aware of his surroundings, knows how to read people. Once him and his sister get to roaming around Woodbury they may see things Michonne seen that were completely oblivious to Andrea. She had a warm bed and the D whenever she wanted it, so I guess she hasn't wanted to see it. [/quote] maybe it's a racial thing? LOL
Page 81 of 104