X
X
Go to page: of 1885 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Mod
Listings:
SecretSneakerSociety:
I wasn't really feeling the snake skin option and have a bit of a sour taste in my mouth with NikeId right now, but those snakeskin hulks look on point! Nicely done, and did u order?!?!?!

my girl is ordering them for me, her new years resolution was to buy me a pair a month and that is what i requested for this month
Ones Club

Retro Forum Moderator...clean it up one thread at a time.
Peep the listings...
Use repcode NIKEKING at Karmaloop.com for 20% off.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
goldenchild9389:
SecretSneakerSociety:
I wasn't really feeling the snake skin option and have a bit of a sour taste in my mouth with NikeId right now, but those snakeskin hulks look on point! Nicely done, and did u order?!?!?!

my girl is ordering them for me, her new years resolution was to buy me a pair a month and that is what i requested for this month

Good deal
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Damn goldenchild, that's one hell of a deal! My wife's new years resolution was to limit me to buying one pair a month =p and Brian, it's hard to tell the overall condition of those since the 3M is sucking all the light out of the pictures....if they are in really nice shape, I'd say that's a decent deal, but if they are a little beat up, then I'd say be patient as I frequently see those on ebay....and last savage, Im not sure if you can use discount codes on nikeId stuff, but I dont see why not....and I do have a 15% off code but I think it's a one time code and I plan on using it for the galaxy lunars when they release...if it's not (I'll find out later today for you) I will be more than happy to share!
AF1 AND SB DUNKS

"See, just because someone says a shoe is dead or isn't meant for a specific activity doesn't mean much to me. I always believed in rocking what I liked, and what was always part of my style, not what anyone else said I should or should not wear. I guess that's just what makes me, Me. Take it or leave it, I'll always be that same dude ballin' in my forces." -Rasheed Wallace

*SECRET SNEAKER SOCIETY*
Are YOU a Member?

Jordans are overrated...stop buying the same damn shoe
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
SecretSneakerSociety:
Damn goldenchild, that's one hell of a deal! My wife's new years resolution was to limit me to buying one pair a month =p and Brian, it's hard to tell the overall condition of those since the 3M is sucking all the light out of the pictures....if they are in really nice shape, I'd say that's a decent deal, but if they are a little beat up, then I'd say be patient as I frequently see those on ebay....and last savage, Im not sure if you can use discount codes on nikeId stuff, but I dont see why not....and I do have a 15% off code but I think it's a one time code and I plan on using it for the galaxy lunars when they release...if it's not (I'll find out later today for you) I will be more than happy to share!

Pic w/o 3m
Click to show pictures

And i WISH my wife's resolution was to not be ticked when i get a new pair.. Ha, oh well
Listings:

What size are u??? I might have a pair in my collection
goldenchild9389:
^its straight, im looking for a DS pair for myself, the only pair i like out of the original 6 pack

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
@BrianOC41 the toe box looks like it might be stuffed, but if you take into account that shipping is around $15 you're basically paying $40 for the shoes themselves, and I'd say it's a fair price...so I say jump on em! They are def a nice pair of kicks and by the looks of it they are in 8/10 condition
AF1 AND SB DUNKS

"See, just because someone says a shoe is dead or isn't meant for a specific activity doesn't mean much to me. I always believed in rocking what I liked, and what was always part of my style, not what anyone else said I should or should not wear. I guess that's just what makes me, Me. Take it or leave it, I'll always be that same dude ballin' in my forces." -Rasheed Wallace

*SECRET SNEAKER SOCIETY*
Are YOU a Member?

Jordans are overrated...stop buying the same damn shoe
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
SecretSneakerSociety:
and last savage, Im not sure if you can use discount codes on nikeId stuff, but I dont see why not....and I do have a 15% off code but I think it's a one time code and I plan on using it for the galaxy lunars when they release...if it's not (I'll find out later today for you) I will be more than happy to share!

It's cool man, appreciate it tho.

I'm gonna go see if I can find any coupons floating around the net...
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
Snake option is next!
Supreme x boyjordan PE!

Click to show pictures

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Should've been this many options with cement & denim,gonna do at least 3 pairs!
"GOD,family,music,& sneakers in that order"
Penny Halfcent Royal Blue colorway DS sz 10.5,retail
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Wish they had leather or canvas with the snake skin.

OR

OR

MAYBE

3M
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="SecretSneakerSociety"]I wasn't really feeling the snake skin option and have a bit of a sour taste in my mouth with NikeId right now, but those snakeskin hulks look on point! Nicely done, and did u order?!?!?![/quote] my girl is ordering them for me, her new years resolution was to buy me a pair a month and that is what i requested for this month
[quote="goldenchild9389"][quote="SecretSneakerSociety"]I wasn't really feeling the snake skin option and have a bit of a sour taste in my mouth with NikeId right now, but those snakeskin hulks look on point! Nicely done, and did u order?!?!?![/quote] my girl is ordering them for me, her new years resolution was to buy me a pair a month and that is what i requested for this month[/quote] Good deal
[quote="SecretSneakerSociety"]Damn goldenchild, that's one hell of a deal! My wife's new years resolution was to limit me to buying one pair a month =p and Brian, it's hard to tell the overall condition of those since the 3M is sucking all the light out of the pictures....if they are in really nice shape, I'd say that's a decent deal, but if they are a little beat up, then I'd say be patient as I frequently see those on ebay....and last savage, Im not sure if you can use discount codes on nikeId stuff, but I dont see why not....and I do have a 15% off code but I think it's a one time code and I plan on using it for the galaxy lunars when they release...if it's not (I'll find out later today for you) I will be more than happy to share![/quote] Pic w/o 3m [IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k511/BrianOC41/DEA9563F-64A7-4524-BB8F-CFD256DB151D-12537-0000078C373D4E1A_zpse58f23c2.jpg[/IMG] And i WISH my wife's resolution was to not be ticked when i get a new pair.. Ha, oh well
What size are u??? I might have a pair in my collection [quote="goldenchild9389"]^its straight, im looking for a DS pair for myself, the only pair i like out of the original 6 pack[/quote]
@BrianOC41 the toe box looks like it might be stuffed, but if you take into account that shipping is around $15 you're basically paying $40 for the shoes themselves, and I'd say it's a fair price...so I say jump on em! They are def a nice pair of kicks and by the looks of it they are in 8/10 condition
[quote="SecretSneakerSociety"]and last savage, Im not sure if you can use discount codes on nikeId stuff, but I dont see why not....and I do have a 15% off code but I think it's a one time code and I plan on using it for the galaxy lunars when they release...if it's not (I'll find out later today for you) I will be more than happy to share![/quote] It's cool man, appreciate it tho. I'm gonna go see if I can find any coupons floating around the net...
[i][b]Snake option is next! Supreme x boyjordan PE![/b][/i] [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/30wmayw.jpg[/IMG]
Should've been this many options with cement & denim,gonna do at least 3 pairs!
Wish they had leather or canvas with the snake skin. OR OR MAYBE 3M :lol: